Move To France

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MondoTrader, Apr 1, 2003.

1. for all you sick bastards living in the greatest country on earth but can't see it......MOVE TO FRANCE. WHY NOT ?

If you believe the shit you say, no reason to live here. Too stupid to move ? Too Scared?

There must be some reason......ah, I see it, ALL YOUR SHIT IS MADE UP and deep down inside you know it. There is no other explanation. Somewhere in that thick head you know that here you have individual rights and economic opportunity, and in France you will have less of both. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP OR MOVE.

2. msfe

msfe

MondoTrader,

for you sick bastard living in the "greatest country on earth" ...... STAY IN AMERICA.

If you believe the shit you say, no reason to move to Iraq.

There must be some reason......ah, I see it, ALL YOUR SHIT IS MADE UP and deep down inside you know it. There is no other explanation. Somewhere in that thick head you know that here you have hardly any individual rights and economic opportunity. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

3. Perhaps because receiving permission to live France requires more than just a desire to live there? ie, a visa.

No surprise that such a simple fact completely eluded the eloquent Mondo.

4. msfe

msfe

12-06-02 08:12 PM
    for max

Max, your super sleuth files must be getting pretty heavy by now.

But my secret file on Max remains pitifully empty. Not playing fair are you? I guess you never played well with others. I bet your mother must have gotten pretty sick of you clinging to her skirt. But each to their own. Who am I to judge? We have you to do all the judging for us.

And it would take a true genius to figure out that if I was on the CBOE that the visa would be issued in Chicago DUH!!!

where do you live???

Attachment: french visa.jpg
    This has been downloaded 16 time(s).

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11556&perpage=6&pagenumber=33

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/attachment.php?s=&postid=167804

5. if you get a flat tire, do you trade in the car and get a new one?

or maybe better to drive around on the flat, screaming at people out the window that, despite appearances, you really do not have a flat, and insisting that the car drives better than ever. and furthermore, that if anyone points out the obvious flat tire, it is because they hate your automobile.

6. As much as I despise the government of France, I have had numerous French friends and on the whole, I find them a lot more trustworthy and straightforward than the English.

What I don't understand is why they have basically turned their beautiful country over to a Muslim invasion from north Africa. French arrogance and belief in their absolute uniqueness have always been annoying qualities yet also reflective of their strength and culture. What happened? And could it happen here?

7. our country doesn't have a flat tire, that is the whole point. The United States is a Ferrari with 4 good tires. YOU CAN'T DO ANY BETTER AND YOU KNOW IT.

8. well, whether there's a flat is the issue. and it's a matter of opinion.

as such, there's not much to be done beyond expressing that opinion. however, an opinion expressed with arrogance, insult, and crass intimidation tends to alert some people that it rests on a shaky foundation. on others it seems to have a persuasive effect.

as for not being able to do better, same applies.

9. msfe

msfe

no such thing as a "Muslim invasion from north Africa" - millions of Algerians are ordinary French citizens by birth

10. Babak

Babak

ahhh, yes Algiers the great colony of imperialist France...oops! wait!! The US is the imperialist dog!! (my bad)

:D

#10     Apr 1, 2003