Move Over Jimmy Carter......

Discussion in 'Politics' started by flytiger, Oct 31, 2010.

1. The only people giving Odumba a favorable rating are those who are still hoping to get things for free, racists who vote for him because of his color, and die hard Leftists who would like to see the US turned into a Communist-like state.

#11     Oct 31, 2010
  2. Unlike Bush,Obama will never hit 25 %

Obama is a 2 term President

Tuesday helps Obama much more the it hurts him

#12     Oct 31, 2010
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

[​IMG]

#13     Oct 31, 2010
  4. If Huckabee is your best shot...good luck

2012: Huckabee Leads Republicans, Best Against Obama; Romney Leads New Hampshire

2012: Huckabee Leads Republicans, Best Against Obama; Romney Leads New Hampshire
    by Steven Ertelt
    LifeNews.com Editor
    September 17, 2010

Washington, DC – A new poll from the Public Policy Polling institute finds pro-life former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee is the only potential 2012 Republican presidential candidate currently leading pro-abortion President Barack Obama.

The poll has Huckabee leading by a 47 to 44 percent margin while Obama is ahead of former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney 46-43 percent, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich 47-43 percent, former vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin 49-43 percent and conservative television commentator Glenn Beck 48-39 percent.

"Huckabee is the only candidate we polled this month to post positive favorability numbers, at 35/32, the firm said of the possible 2012 GOP candidate. "That’s because he’s relatively inoffensive to Democrats with only 44% having an unfavorable opinion of him."

"Mitt Romney’s favorability numbers are only slightly negative at 33/35. The rest of the GOP folks are highly unpopular with Beck’s favorability at 31/41, Palin’s at 38/52, and Gingrich’s at 30/50," the polling firm found.

The poll also asked respondents whether people would vote for Obama in 2012 or vote for his Republican opponent and that came out dead even at 47%.

The polling firm said that shows Palin and Gingrich are running worse than the average Republican candidate and it says Obama may have a chance to bounce back from what are already seen as weak numbers — indicating a tough 2012 presidential election campaign is forthcoming.

"The takeaway from this poll is about the same as every month- Obama’s pretty weak but his likely opposition is pretty darn weak too and particularly in the cases of Gingrich and Palin weaker than him," the firm said.

Meanwhile, Mitt Romney continues to look like the overwhelming early favorite for the 2012 Republican primary in New Hampshire, the second state in the presidential coronation process.

He leads with 41% to 12% for Newt Gingrich and Sarah Palin, 10% for Mike Huckabee, 8% for Ron Paul, 5% for Tim Pawlenty, and 2% for Mitch Daniels.

#14     Oct 31, 2010
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

More like John Bolton or Steve Forbes.

But any generic republican could beat Obama right now.

#15     Oct 31, 2010
  6. John Bolton or Steve Forbes ? You have got to be kidding.Even Sarah Palin would out do them in the primaries

It doesn't look good when Huckabee is your best shot,its even worse when some unnamed imaginary generic republican is

#16     Oct 31, 2010
  7. Seems to me, you're arguing against seven or eight of us. That seems to be reflected on a national level.

We're fucked up, and fucked over. But we're still Americans. Your side, I'm not so sure.

#17     Oct 31, 2010
  8. I think my current side is very American.I say current because I am not anti Republican,I am anti tea party /extreme right wing Republican

Bush Jr's polices were far more Un American then Obamas imo

#18     Oct 31, 2010
  9. Larson

Larson Guest

Bush set in motion the destruction of the dollar. For that he needs to be placed in the cellar. Neglect, total neglect. Obama does not have a clue. Huckabee is a buffoon. So far, no choice.

#19     Oct 31, 2010
  10. You mean the mess that he, Bush, created himself. And just so that the moderators know, "schvartza," as referred to by this poster, means black. Why do you feel the need to refer to the president's race in connection with your assessment of his performance, 377OHMS? What is the relevance? Please explain to me how the context is not racist.

#20     Oct 31, 2010