Move on and daily kos pressuring FOX advertisers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Jul 27, 2007.

1. cdowis

cdowis

Did Kerry and Hillary also lie, since it was so obvious and simple.

If you have some problems with your energy level, may I suggest that you see a doctor.

#21     Aug 1, 2007
  2. absofckinglutely they lied. you couldn't have picked two more obvious cases. kerry is skull and bones and they are both cfr. they do what they are told.

#22     Aug 1, 2007
  3. A lot of name calling and your team is worse than my team nonsense on this thread, in my opinion.

I think both sides have enough blame to go around. Sure, the war was and is absolutely the worse thing the U.S. has done. Yes, there were blatant lies, and yes, the democrats did vote for it.

The atocities in Iraq will continue to haunt US for a long time to come, regardless of whose team is worse than the other guys.

I think we let the terrorists win by dividing our country like we have done, think about it. They love to see how we act just like the Shite/Kurds/Sunni divide in their country.

How can we possibly help their civil war when we have one going on here?

All I'm saying is think about putting all this energy into working across the make believe aisle, and pretend, just for a second, that we are all Americans, with many, very many, common goals and dreams.

c

#23     Aug 1, 2007
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Good point, we're not going to lose the fight in Iraq. We're going to lose it right here at home. If we haven't already.

#24     Aug 1, 2007
  5. I agree that division weakens our country, and that neither side of the aisle should be feeling too proud of itself. The other side of it is that these are difficult issues, and we expect our elected representatives to stand by the principles that got them elected. If they are seen as quick to compromise, we feel cheated and accuse them of selling out.

Opponents of a war have a difficult line to walk. How do they criticize the war without appearing disloyal? One strategy the Democrats have used is to personalize the debate by making George Bush the target. Destroy him, destroy his position. Bush needs the all-out support of his party, but he has needlessly antagonized many of his erstwhile supporters by the pointless amnesty debate, the obvious incompetency of some of his closest aides and arrogant handling of hot button issues like the Ramos/Campeon Border Agent prosecution. So now he stands pretty much alone, unlike Bill Clinton who had the complete support of his party. The last time a president was in this predicament was Nixon. That ended with a walk across the Rose Garden to a helicopter.

#25     Aug 1, 2007
  6. maxpi

maxpi

I recall when queers started a boycott on Colorado. I was buying stuff for the lab I supervised so I diverted all sales to companies in Colorado. I wasn't the only one, Colorado actually went into a boom right at that time!!

We should be boycotting all the companies that advertise on liberal outlets.

#26     Aug 1, 2007
  7. I'm, pretty sure that boat sailed quite a long time ago. When the leader becomes a party liability, they party members ran like hell from him and most of his policies. The administration is simply a handful of loyalists and puppets. These decision makers had an agenda, and right or wrong, they went forward with it, regardless of costs and human sacrifices of our children.

I welcome beneficial debate, on facts not misguided ideology from either side.

c

#27     Aug 2, 2007
  8. Mercor

Mercor

This is correct.
    Obama (the terrorist fighter) nows says he would send forces into pakastan to hunt down terrorist without asking.

......hmmmm, What if Russia, Iran, France, and ..Oh my God , Iraq had terrorist on their soil and did not give in to our demands....Would Obama send forces?

#28     Aug 2, 2007
  9. Obama was scolded by his handlers after the YouTube debate, so he had to appear to "get tough." just goes to show you how fake all these puppets are, they do what they are told. who can blame them... don't want to get wellstoned.

#29     Aug 2, 2007