Mousavi wins Iran election with 65 percent of vote

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Terrorism... what a vague term. What about all the acts the CIA has done throughout the world? Does that constitute as terrorist acts? Take former military dictator of Pakistan Musharaff... the CIA helped him organize a coup against a democratically elected moderate government in Pakistan. He was a military dictator for crying out loud. We put Saddam Hussein in power in Iraq. too. And don't forget that we were allies with Osama bin Laden and helped train the Taliban during Afghanistan's war with the Soviet Union (1979).

And both Israel and Palestinian factions do evil acts to one another. Israel has shot missiles into Palestinian neighborhoods with schools... supposedly accidentally. The media is more sympathetic to Israel so we don't hear both sides. Both sides are to blame.

I am against any form of radical religion. People that blow themselves up are crazy. The fundamental evangelicals that believe in the Rapture and support the war in Iraq because destruction in the middle east will result in Jesus' saving them is crazy too.

And as I posted earlier... I am a moderator only in the Economic and Stocks forums. I don't have to hold my views back.

#31     Jun 13, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

In his "moderating" (as in post edits and deletions) yes, but not necesarily in his political views.

Unless it's changed, he's not supposed to berate, belittle or poke fun directly at other members in any way, shape, form or fashion.

Given his propensity for being outspoken and opinionated, if history is any guide, as you mentioned earlier it's probably only a matter of time before he steps on his dick.

#32     Jun 13, 2009
  3. I ONLY MODERATE THE ECONOMIC AND STOCK FORUMS.

This thread has completely lost touch of the initial topic. It will soon be in the Chit Chat or Religion/Politics forums.

I'm done commentating on this thread.

#33     Jun 13, 2009
  4. If you look up the definition of moderate (the noun form) you get:

avoiding extremes of behavior or expression : observing reasonable limits

Doesn't seem like your posts have been doing that. Please go back to your Hitler Youth rally and stop posting your drivel here.

#34     Jun 13, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh I believe you.

But that's got nothing to do with my comments.

You have "Moderator" under your alias everywhere you post. Whether you're the mod in a particular forum or not you'll still be expected to act like a mod.

Apparently I'm not alone in thinking you're not.

#35     Jun 13, 2009
  6. Not really.
    +1

#36     Jun 13, 2009
  7. Yes really. I have been to many countries, and have seen how stupid the average human being is, but if you compare humans by the country they were born in, you will easily see americans are the stupidest humans on this planet, they are real tools, if the government gives them a huge stick and tells them that if they stick it up their ass and keep it in there the terrorists can not attack them they will do it. Such shit can not happen anywhere else in the world but in the US & UK [see video below] (I have seen shit like this in both the dulles airport and london heathrow airport). It is because of crap like this I will never bring my kids into this country, no fucking government has the right to touch my kids for whatever fucking reason

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2TCHSGvNwRY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2TCHSGvNwRY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#37     Jun 13, 2009
  8. I believe the reason you were attacked unjustly is that you may have mentioned Israel in one of your posts not in a positive way. So you had zionists smearing you on other topics when in fact the real reason they are attacking you is your mention of Israel, which is a liability on the US taxpayer.

#38     Jun 14, 2009
  9. Thanks man.

Israel is the #1 recipient of US aid. Egypt is the #2 recipient of US aid. And those two countries are historic rivals. That's some manipulative US foreign policy.

#39     Jun 14, 2009
  10. Would you say the US should leave Al Queda alone too? Let's send some diplomats to go negotiate with Bin Ladin. This is the 21st century after all!

#40     Jun 14, 2009