Mousavi wins Iran election with 65 percent of vote

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 12, 2009.

1. no there will be no unrest, iranian citizens (unlike mullas) are too fucking weak, these pathetic souls have been worshiping dead bodies for centuries now

#11     Jun 13, 2009
  2. today is a good day for Israel to attack iran, not because ahmadinejad has won the election, but because this day will go down in history as the day where Israel not only saved the world but the iranian people too, most people in iran are so angry that they will befriend most anyone who (doesn't just talk but) literally supports them in overthrowing their government

#12     Jun 13, 2009
  3. Israel is not even a legitimately formed country.... it is nothing more of a puppet of the United States. It is like our starting point to democratize the Middle East.

The Palestians have been historically marginalized. And when the Hezbollah Party won in the democratic elections a year or two ago, America was pissed and did not recognize it. The United States uses "democracy" to prop people in power in other states. God forbid some other party wins a democratic election that is anti U.S..

No one should be invading anyone. This is the 21st century and there should be more diplomacy. The U.S. needs to get out of the middle-east... it needs to stop funding Israel and Egypt (top recipients of U.S. money). It needs to stop telling other people how to live their lives. We don't need military power to influence other countries. We have the world's greatest economy and we should let the free market and trade settle issues.

We think anti-U.S. countries like Iran and Russia are evil because the media puts out all type of propaganda focusing on the most radical negativity. If we had a Republican president I wouldn't be surprised if we invaded Iran. The neo-cons love war. They aim at putting money in the pockets of their cronies in the defense sector. The US army goes into Iraq and blows up bridges and buildings. Then Halliburton gets the contract to rebuild those bridges and buildings. And guess who pays Halliburton? The taxpayers. I cannot fathom how people do not see this corruption. Think about the Bush family oil history, it relationship to Osama Bin Laden's family (they were meeting with the Bush's right during 9/11... wtf?), think about Enron connections, how about Cheney being the former CEO of Halliburton and lastly think about Bush Sr. being a big investor and player in the Carlyle Group. These aren't conspiracies, these are facts.

http://dir.salon.com/story/books/feature/2004/03/11/unger_1/index.html

http://www.hereinreality.com/carlyle.html

http://www.commondreams.org/views01/1207-08.htm

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2005/Cheneys_stock_options_rose_3281_last_1011.html

#13     Jun 13, 2009
  4. US should definitely stop telling people how to live their lives, their type of democracy is as dysfunctional as dictatorship. Not to even mention their dysfunctional way of life.

But ...

war.

It only accelerates life.

#14     Jun 13, 2009
  5. all governments are evil, only power dictates who is right, I think whoever holds the power should know how to use it too

#15     Jun 13, 2009
  6. I don't think war is necessary. I cannot rationalize the concept that it would accelerate life. It seems more of a backwardness. It's not like it was when the Romans pillaged their neighbors for gold, silver and other commodities. Look at the Iraq War, it's not like oil became cheaper and the U.S. has lost credibility throughout the world... we are no longer on the moral high ground.

I also don't think all governments are evil. Scandinavian countries are a good example of that. But power does surely corrupt. There are also guys like Ron Paul in Congress that are very legitimate.

#16     Jun 13, 2009
  7. Eight

Eight

Poor widdle Palestinians.. they just can't get anything right. First they were Fascists in WW2 Their leader spent those years in Germany helping with the war. Then after that, the Big Bad Brits didn't treat them very well and then the Jews moved into the neighborhood and they just won't leave them alone... just because they helped with the extermination in Germany and can't stop lobbing rockets, stones, bullets, bombs, basically whatever they can get their shitty little hands on.. at Israeli children... that's no reason to marginalize them now, is it?

That Iranian regime is something else. They won once by making it illegal to put a reformist on the ballot, now this time it's just pure dirty politics... Like Saddam getting 100% of the vote, no really, he got all the votes, more than once even...

#17     Jun 13, 2009
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I just cannot believe how stupid you are. Is Baron recruiting mods from from retards.com? We can't put you on ignore so we are expected to put up with this?

Good grief, this site has gone down the toilet completely. The short-bus riders come out in force on the weekend, including a few mods. Phhht!

#18     Jun 13, 2009
  9. his comment was not that bad. you however, have a pretty bad attitude, far worse than what you accuse him of.

#19     Jun 13, 2009
  10. Looks like you can't tolerate someone's opinion huh? Does your arrogance interfere with your trading? I hope it doesn't.

#20     Jun 13, 2009