Motivewave vs Bookmap

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Ates, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Ates

Ates

I have created a trial account on Rithmic but can not login to MW. It says failed.

#11     Nov 25, 2019
  2. MotiveWave

MotiveWave Sponsor

You'll need to contact support@motivewave.com so that they can help troubleshoot it with you.

#12     Nov 25, 2019
  3. Ates

Ates

I have contacted but can not get answers. How can i try DOM history feature? I am about to choose a software. And I can only try Forex and of course no support for DOM history.

I also would like to ask how can i subscribe for full market depth data when i purchase Motivewave? Which company provides full market depth? And does your DOM history only works with full market depth or do you also record data on your side?

Thank you

#13     Nov 29, 2019
  4. MotiveWave

MotiveWave Sponsor

I checked with our Support Team they don't have a response back from you after they suggested a Rithmic or CQG demo. When you say you "contacted but cannot get answers", did you contact MotiveWave Support or Rithmic? If you're not getting a response from Rithmic, please contact our Support team for help.

The data options would be the same whether you're on a MotiveWave trial or have purchased MotiveWave--you would get the data account directly through the broker or data service provider you're interested in.

We do have futures market depth on Rithmic, CQG, GAIN and IB. Rithmic provides full market depth and the others provide around 10 market depth levels on each side.

You can subscribe by opening a futures account at a broker that supports one of the connections listed above.

We don't record data on our side.

#14     Nov 29, 2019
  5. Ates

Ates

Hi

Yes I have sent another email to your support and could not get any replies on that. It was similar to my most recent post.

#15     Nov 29, 2019
  6. MotiveWave

MotiveWave Sponsor

I've got a message in to our Support Team to follow up with you directly on Monday.

#16     Nov 30, 2019