Motivational Speaker Tony Robbins Warns Economic Collapse Is Coming

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Tauvros, Aug 22, 2010.

1. 2 years ago, Tony said his largest client base was financial mkt guys and traders.

#11     Aug 22, 2010
  2. nitro

nitro

In the meantime, SP futures are up 2 1/4

#12     Aug 22, 2010
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

His new TV series called Breakthrough was canceled by NBC after 2 episodes, because only 3.5 million people watched it primetime....

Times are a changing....

#13     Aug 22, 2010
  4. tortoise

tortoise

i've been watching this video for 4 minutes and 30 seconds now ... and he hasn't said a damn thing. i'm so bored i want to shoot something. wtf?

#14     Aug 22, 2010
  5. tortoise

tortoise

6 minutes, 43 seconds and counting ... still nothing but blah-blah

#15     Aug 22, 2010
  6. I was thinking the same thing but PTJ did not lose money several years in a row after 1987. Robbins says his client lost money for several years after 1987.

Also I have a hard time believing that a genius like PTJ (or any super trader) would have the patience for the aimless ramblings of Robbins.

#16     Aug 22, 2010
  7. Thanks for posting.

I have his tapes somewhere from long ago and its been a while since I've thought of him.

At any rate, he's a good reminder to be prepared.

ps. now that I'm thinking about it. I got those tapes as present and never concerned myself with them till I got interested in the market. Then I listened to all of them.

#17     Aug 22, 2010
  8. Crazy Nitro..you know that that 2point move up in futures could disapear at any moment.

33 billion in equity removed form the Stock Market and rolled into bonds. Hummm.....I wonder why that is. Of course, bonds are not much of a flight to safty or quality at this rate.

China and south east Asia are growing, parts of latin america, Brazil in general in South America...all gaining momentum.

So the "World" is larger than the US.

Tony may or may not be correct. Unemployment numbers do not lie, however the gov.s accounting and tracking these numbers are so out dated...that the % is far higher.

The writting is on the wall. There will be no surprise collapse. It's a decade of unwinding of Leverage. Period. Those who carry debt that they can't manage will feel the pain. Innocent people will get caught in final URSA, or last move in the bear market which could last late into this decade.

But there will be plenty of ways to make money in the proper industries.

#18     Aug 22, 2010
  9. exactly right. it's bizarre how mainstream "the end of the world as we know it" has become.

#19     Aug 22, 2010
  10. pspr

pspr

Maybe those pesky Mayans knew what they were talking about when they ended their calendar cycle in 2012.

On the other hand, usually when everyone expects the end of the world it's time to buy!

#20     Aug 22, 2010