Motivational Speaker Tony Robbins Warns Economic Collapse Is Coming

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Tauvros, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Tauvros

Tauvros

Sounds like he's a student of Kondratieff Wave Theory.....

Even Tony Robbins Is Warning That An Economic Collapse Is Coming

It seems like almost everyone is warning of a coming economic collapse these days. Do you remember Tony Robbins? He is probably the world's best known "motivational speaker" and his infomercials dominated late night television during the 80s and 90s. He was always urging all of us to "unleash the power within" and to take charge of our lives. Well guess what? Now Tony Robbins is warning that an economic collapse is coming. In fact, he has issued a special video warning about what he believes is about to happen. Considering the incredible connections that he has at the highest levels of the financial world, it makes a lot of sense to consider what he is trying to warn us about. Robbins says that a "major retracement" is coming to financial markets and that the coming collapse is going to be a "painful process" as we go through it. Those familiar with Tony Robbins know that he always goes out of his way to stress the positive, so if even he is openly warning the public about a coming economic nightmare than you know that things are starting to get really, really bad out there.

The video that Tony Robbins published where he gives his economic warning is posted in two parts below. This is unlike any Tony Robbins video that you have ever seen before and it is absolutely jaw dropping....

Two part video....

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...s-warning-that-an-economic-collapse-is-coming

2. My oh my! Bullshit means BUY! Despite his height for all his career he has been a midget standing on the shoulders of giants. Google Bandler and Grinder. And shame on you for fear mongering. You are a fear mongrel!

3. With such an OBVIOUS hand picked minion "fall guy" like obama in office, and with such OBVIOUS economically destructive legislation in place now is this such a surprise?

I mean most all economic and government financial conditions data looks atrocious, both here and in many other western countries around the world.

....and if the china bubble bursts soon........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

About 80% of those I personally know with over a million liquid are all taking very proactive moves to protect their wealth......the "feeling" of something about to take place soon is definitely in the air.

4. Economy is so bad I recently got a 2 for 1 offer for his unleash the power within seminar. Tickets are usually about $1k each...now you get 2 tickets for $1k. Guess times are tough for Tony too.

5. Hey, great deal.....I will split it with ya!!!

JK...LOL! :D

6. I can only speculate he is referring to PTJ in the video.

7. Eight

Eight

I really want to know what Tony Robbins has to say!! No really.... can't wait....

8. Larson

Larson Guest

This is the most highly advertised crash in my lifetime. Things usually aren't that simple.

9. Isn't Robbins another bullshit new age marketer similar to James Ray of Sweat Lodge Death fame?

10. #10     Aug 22, 2010