MOTHER of all Psy Ops campaign to begin soon....just watch!!!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by AMT4SWA, Sep 29, 2008.

1. send them a few emails or give 'em a phone call

let them know what you think

either that, or shut the damn thing off

#11     Sep 30, 2008
  2. Mup

Mup

The talking heads on CNBC, BFOX ect go on and on don't they ...

This time they just don't get it.

Main street was not on board the ride up from the 02 lows.. They were busy getting "leveraged up" instead trying to play the property game. They'd had enough of Stocks when they finally liquidated all their longs late 02 they'd been holding since 1999.

So They don't care if "Wall Street" goes down the tubes because this time Joe six pack already getting killed by his property punts.

#12     Sep 30, 2008
  3. toc

toc

bailout or none the Fed has to find a way to throw liquidity into the financial system. Housing and mortgage mess can be solved later but immediate need is to throw cash into the banking system so that regualar economy functions normally.

#13     Sep 30, 2008
  4. Chood

Chood

Fitting. I see also you pick your spots.

#14     Sep 30, 2008
  5. bit

bit

Actually, I'm merely a poster on a message board, sharing my opinion w/o any regard for how it might affect my bottom line, not a 'reporter' spinning the news with so much doom & gloom to scare the public into accepting a bailout package that will benefit my parent company.

#15     Oct 1, 2008
  6. indexer

indexer

The reporters have to protect the stock and stock options they have in the parent company, GE (CNBC), Fox etc. No disclosure is made on this fact.

#16     Oct 1, 2008
  7. I see we are back in the gutter again today, unlike yesterday when there was no voting possible, so we rallied hard.

I like what the Media said about yesterday's rally: 'Stocks up big on hopes for a Bailout'

should have read: 'Stock market up on hopes Bailout will be voted down'

its amazing how they can play the mind of John Q Public

#17     Oct 1, 2008
  8. I'm leaning toward no bailout, but is that what's best for the current state of the economy...just posing the question.

Are the people against it w/out employers?

Are employees aware that no bailout might have impact on their employment (not sure how much spin this is but its mentioned often)?

Here's a question I'm almost embarrassed to mention. I've heard bits and pieces from a few something regarding Oct 12, 2008. Some big financial crash....I don't know. Anyone else hear anything. I did see a site that said on this date US taxes and debt go into balance for the yr.

#18     Oct 1, 2008
  9. bit

bit

Some people may indeed lose their jobs (afterall, we are entering what the talking heads at CNBC now call a 'deep recession') but do any of us really believe that the bailout will prevent that?

#19     Oct 1, 2008
  10. jordanf

jordanf

Today it's "Stocks fall on continued signs of stress in the credit markets"

#20     Oct 1, 2008