Most Respected and Reliable Forex Broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Vespasian, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Yes, IB offers more instruments, but the question was about spot FX, nothing else.

I said small accounts, because if you want better commissions than IB on pro-platforms like currenex you have to do significant volume, and that wont be possible with a 10K account.

#21     Oct 6, 2009
  2. There are broker reviews on Forexpeacearmy dot com. I think some people forgot MB Trading as well. I have a mini lot account with GFT Forex and find them OK even though I did complain a little about an odd fill a while ago.

I think Forex.com has the many options like Metatrader4 and eSignal but I haven't tried them yet.

#22     Oct 8, 2009
  3. speaking of...i have a dormant account with MB trading. No problems at all - stand up broker with good spreads. I don't use the account because I switched over to fx futures.

#23     Oct 8, 2009
  4. cstfx

cstfx

Hotspot no longer has retail accounts - they sold their retail ECN business to FXCM (and in the process, screwing their loyal base). Hotspot's focus is institutional and as of last year you could get an account with them directly from 100k. You can get HS access from a variety of brokers such as vCap and Advantage (and I think someone also mentioned Mirus) with as little as 25k, but in some brokers you will be paying retail rates and not institutional rates.

#24     Oct 8, 2009
  5. cstfx

cstfx

The best benefit I have found with IB and forex trading is the ability to trade BOTH the futures and the spot against each other. It is a great benefit to be able to hedge spot against the futures and not have to worry about that silly FIFO rule that seems to trip up so many here.

#25     Oct 8, 2009
  6. moarla

moarla

7. Looks like Broco offer CFDs, not futures. Besides, personally i would have mental problems sending any kind of dough to russia. Over there, the rule of law only applies to the 'well connected'.

#27     Oct 9, 2009
  8. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Come On!!

If you are going to come to this board to promote/sell/drum up business for YOUR business then take out an ad and pay the man.

Ivan, this guy is another fuckin' spammer!

#28     Oct 9, 2009
  9. I had mentioned Mirus before but I just checked last night and noticed they only offer GFT Forex now.

#29     Oct 9, 2009