Most Respected and Reliable Forex Broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Vespasian, Oct 1, 2009.

1. CME Fx futures BOTTOM LINE, any IB.

#11     Oct 2, 2009
  2. what's that supposed to mean? Do not trade forex full stop? Is this what you are saying?

------------------------------------------------
    CME Fx futures BOTTOM LINE, any IB.

#12     Oct 6, 2009
  3. MTE

MTE

I agree with enochbenjamin and el pollo. If you want respect and reliability then trade CME FX futures and forget about spot FX.

#13     Oct 6, 2009
  4. hehe, too funny :D

#14     Oct 6, 2009
  5. Want respect and reliability? Get a Toyota, or a dog.

#15     Oct 6, 2009
  6. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

I don't give a shit about respect - I care about making money, whether it be spot, futures, equity (etfs) etc. It's rather narrow-minded of you to dismiss something that has more traded value than anything else. Ever try to get filled on 10 futures contracts at 3am without getting a few pips slippage?

#16     Oct 6, 2009
  7. I bought a Toyota once, it turned out to be a real dog!

#17     Oct 6, 2009
  8. MTE

MTE

I used the word "respect" in the context of the thread title "most respected and reliable forex broker" not in the context of getting respect from other people or dogs :)

No, I never tried getting filled on 10 contracts at 3am, as I'm usually asleep then.

#18     Oct 6, 2009
  9. In my opinion, for smaller accounts Interactive Brokers or Oanda. There is no reason at all to pay more than at these 2 firms. I'm not aware of another broker, that takes on small accounts and can compete with them.

There is also Dukascopy, but those guys are too strange for my taste.

Or CME, if you only trade in the major pairs.

#19     Oct 6, 2009
  10. What do you consider small?

Interactive Brokers requires $10,000 to open an account. Oanda requires $10.

Additionally, having had accounts with both, there is no comparison. Interactive Brokers while offering shitty service offers so much more than a retail forex shop. For example the ability to use third party add-ons (Autotrader, ButtonTrader, etc.) Not to mention that you can trade both retail and CME fx.

#20     Oct 6, 2009