Most reliable Pats feed brokers

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by NickBarings, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Truff

Truff

You can trade on beta now. usually you get a slightly lower commission. You will work closely with tech supoort on all issues. Just remember there can and usually some issues, but like i said you will be working with tech support side by side more than you usually would.

#21     Jul 14, 2006
  2. Huh? We're talking about charting on YOUR local computer, not even an execution platform... pumping data to an application is pumping data to an application. It is an RCG policy that has nothing to do with consuming resources. Limiting connections to the price server might have purpose, but that may also be an indicator of RCGs overall capability.

I heard that too. Doesn't seem to be an issue anymore. And yes, if your broker provides free quotes, ANY subscription feed will be more expensive.

#22     Jul 14, 2006
  3. teeno11

teeno11

Zen is so much better and faster. Been a user through Mirus for a while.

#23     Jul 14, 2006
  4. teeno11

teeno11

Zen is so much better and faster. Been a user through Mirus for a while.

#24     Jul 14, 2006
  5. darkstar

darkstar

how did everybody like that slow data today.... only to be followed up with the rebooting of servers

#25     Jul 19, 2006
  6. I am not a scalper, Pats seems fast enough for me. Could someone provide details about what advantage Ninja-Zen Fire could bring?

#26     Jul 19, 2006
  7. The NinjaTrader I use through Vcap Futures with dual redundancy TT and Zen-fire feed is exceptionally fast (especially the Zen-fire feed)..........as fast or better than XTrader 6.

Regardless of the style of trading you use, why would anyone not want the edge of fast executions.....that is a must in my opinion.

PATS is just not on par with TT or Zen-fire feeds....and we are not even talking about news release times....LOL! :D

#27     Jul 19, 2006