Most Psychopathic States are Liberal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Arnie, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Arnie

Arnie

A new study ranks US states in order of psychopathy

Sometimes, it can feel like there are psychopaths everywhere. If you live in the United States, it’s now possible to move to less psychopathic environs, thanks to new research ranking 48 contiguous states by psychopathy.

Connecticut wins the dubious award of most psychopathic state in the US, followed by California in second, and New Jersey third. New York and Wyoming tie for joint fourth place, followed by Maine. The least psychopathic state is West Virginia, followed by Vermont, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Mexico.

Poindexter likes this.
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

No doubt, after all Trump is from New York.

[​IMG]

TRS likes this.
  3. Interesting ranking. I think any rational ranking would have California and the NY metro area at the top. Wyoming is a bit of a mystery though. Is it worse than Maryland? Illinois? Scary. I am puzzled by Florida's absence as well. It is a cliché that so many news articles of wackiness begin "A Florida man..."

At the other end of the spectrum, I am puzzled by New Mexico. It was the venue for Breaking Bad after all, and even a casual drive through the state makes one apprehensive.

4. What a pussy, 'makes one apprehensive'. New Mexico is great fun.

Connecticut was founded by Puritans.. Glenn Close (Fatal Attraction) lives in Greenwich.

5. Poindexter

Poindexter

Dude, you're not an American:
    And you hate Americans:
    So fuck off and get a life.

P.S. Why haven't you registered? Foreign trolls like you have no business trying to influence our politics with elections coming up in November.

Tom B likes this.
  6. Now he says 'Dude', overcompensating.

At least my mother was American, unlike yours quite likely migrant boy. :)

Always the fresh off the boat ones who are the most anxious to protect their "status".

7. Poindexter

Poindexter

Rule of thumb: always assume a leftist is telling the exact opposite of the truth, especially when projecting their faults.

No, this is over compensating:

8. You cutting and pasting all of that is quite desperate. Am I really that far into your head?

9. Poindexter

Poindexter

Rule of thumb: always assume a leftist is telling the exact opposite of the truth, especially when projecting their faults.

P.S. Why haven't you registered? Foreign trolls like you have no business trying to influence our politics with elections coming up in November.

10. Still using a tape recorder? Poor Russian.

#10     Jun 18, 2018