Most Powerful Man On The Web

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, May 16, 2011.

1. Google is the No. 1 source of referral traffic to major news sites in the United States. The search giant provides approximately 30% of the traffic to these sites.

So what's the No. 2 source? Facebook? Twitter? Nope, the NYT's David Carr points out. It's The Drudge Report. Matt Drudge provides 7% of the traffic to major US news sites. Facebook only provides 3.3%.

This should give anyone crowing about the "social media revolution" a bit of a pause.

The Drudge Report is now 14 years old. It's a single page with a list of hand-picked links and excellent headlines. And it gets 12-14 million unique visitors a month--most of whom immediately click through to somewhere else (and then come right back).

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-most-powerful-man-on-the-web-2011-5

2. My statements and writings can bring down anybody or anything in this world. So Bearice is the most powerful man on the internet and world.

I have written an excellent article which can easily defeat Barack Obama is year 2012 Presidential election. No bad language. Only intelligent statements. I need atleast $1000 for this article.

When I had written the article I was not thinking of money. I was just writing the truth and helping Americans. But then I came to know that people sell articles. So I decided to earn some money for my hard work.

I will forward the article to serious buyers for free (no money) but the buyer will have to promise/guarantee me that if he/she decides to use my article then they will pay me $1000 or more.

Please remember that a single bullet can destroy a $35 million fighter plane travelling at high speed. My article is similar to a small bullet.

A member has written $100,000. So there is a possibility that some buyer will offer me $100,000. So I should wait for more buyers who will pay me the right price. Please everybody, do not misunderstand me but I have to be intelligent in this financial world.

3. How many followers and supporters does Bearice have worldwide? I cannot change the world alone. I need help from world good and strong people.

4. Bearice is so powerful he can get himself unbanned from ET!

5. My statements and writings are similar to Bible quotes and other religious books quotes. God provides 100% support to bearice's statements and writings.

6. SupaDavo28! LOL

7. Secrets? LOL....the only thing you succeed at is getting banned :D

8. ....and MANY reports from INFOWARS.COM each week! :cool:

Yes indeed.....Matt Drudge "gets it" when it comes to stories other than the typical corporate media garbage!

9. maxpi

maxpi

You can put Bearice on hold when he calls and he can break out of hold and talk to you anyway.. he does that all the time sometimes...

#10     May 17, 2011