Most popular trading forums ?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by fluttrader, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Funny how everyone here talking shit about me is new to the forums. Almost like magic.

*yawn*

I am trying to cut some of you losers slack but you insist on attacking me. Setting up forum gangbangs with a group of people with less than 6 months of membership total is a stupid and very transparent thing to do.

Just let your anger go and stop with your weak garbage and I'll leave you alone too.

You're going to keep talking a bunch of dumb shit and then get embarrassed. You all know this. I won't argue with someone who I feel is right. Ask any of the other Trading Zoo or snake-oil salesman reps that have started shit with me and just wouldn't let it go.

I don't have an agenda and you may call me kid just because you're older than me but I promise you I have done more things in my life than you have. You fucking go to Somalia and then come back and call me a kid. Fucking losers.

It is your choice. Just go away and come back with a new username and don't mess with me and no one will ever be the wiser.

Clowns like you can always be found starting posts about vendors, trading forums, or some sort of course. Never actually discussing things of substance, like economics, foreign policy, politics, etc.

#31     Mar 5, 2008
  2. Comment and behavior do not reflect of what you claimed.
    God bless you to be a nicer and better person.

#32     Mar 5, 2008
  3. FreedomAchiever,

It's called post traumatic stress disorder. In this case, trading vendors are the Taliban.

#33     Mar 5, 2008
  4. Jerry030

Jerry030

Perhaps, but I think it goes beyond that.

The poor English grammer indicates low educational attainment. Perhaps a high school drop out. Many here probably have advanced degrees. So you have a class warfare issue.

Reaver has made over 1700 posts since last August. Someone who has the time to do 10 posts a day is not likely to have much time left for trading, but is acting out a compulsive disorder of some kind.

#34     Mar 5, 2008
  5. Please point out my poor grammar instead of attempting to use big words that do not fit the sentence.

You girls crack me up.

allenhobbs/jerry030 you're both complete morons.

If you all have such advanced degrees, why are you running around here only posting on sites related to vendors and forums and courses? Why are you not discussing important and productive things on the forum? For someone with such advanced degrees you seem to lack the common sense necessary to survive trading. You are still in your search of the "perfect trading room" but yet you are trying to offer advice to others via PM about vendors. Are you dense or something?

You try to act as if you're smart and have a bunch of degrees but your posts here betray that statement.

Remember, you've already tried to say you were a lawyer (William Fogwell) and when you were posting here as geox you said you had a degree from Wharton, so this is really no big news I am just pointing out your flawed logic.

#35     Mar 5, 2008
  6. LOL

You idiots kill me.
    Really, You all have a bunch of little no post/brand new usernames and start trying to gangbang people on the forums.

Yes I know I say "you all" but in reality I would bet money that it's the same person talking to themselves.

LOL You make fun of my for posting 10 whole times a day but yet you will sign up with multiple aliases and talk to yourself to create fake conversations attacking someone LOL.

You talk a bunch of noise if you want to, but it would be simple for one of the mods to check your IP. Having a scrambled IP for all three of you would be indicative of funny business as well.

#36     Mar 5, 2008
  7. Jerry030

Jerry030

Reaver:
    As I said your use of English indicates that you probably didn't finish High School.

Am I correct?

For example you say:

"You fucking go to Somalia and then come back and call me a kid. Fucking losers."

This is a run on sentence with no clear meaning. Try breaking separate thoughts into separate sentences.

Did you mean that others on this forum should visit Somalia or that you have been there?

You may want to review the Chicago Book of Style to get some pointers on the correct use of the English language. How we say something tells others as much about us as what we say.

Additionally, your compulsive use of profanity indicates a low class blue collar family life along with the possibility of a great deal of internal insecurity. You see this in junior high school boys where every 5th word is a profanity. Assuming you are older then 16, this would indicate you might be stuck in an adolescent insecurity syndrome.

Jerry030

#37     Mar 5, 2008
  8. Jerry030

Jerry030

Once again "D-" English.

Is English your native language?

One does not talk noise. Noise is associated with things like traffic. Cars make noise. Machines make noise. People can say things that others disagree with but unless you don't know what they mean you can't call it noise (look in your dictionary).

Jerry030

#38     Mar 5, 2008
  9. That's a pretty far stretch to assume one didn't finish high school because of a run on sentence. Must have a lot of drop outs on the forums. Thanks teach.

#39     Mar 5, 2008
  10. Ah, so you want to take that route. Everyone here is either a psychologist or English professor I swear. LOL

Sorry I didn't realize that a post had to be a thesis to be considered proper.

Sorry but you're burnt toast. You contribute nothing to the forum at all. Only participating threads about vendors and trading education sites. Your actions speak louder than your posts.

#40     Mar 5, 2008