Most popular trading forums ?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by fluttrader, Feb 17, 2008.

1. WOW, only 62 QUALITY posts since 2002
    :)

#11     Feb 17, 2008
  2. lar

lar

Marketforum can have some gems.

#12     Feb 17, 2008
  3. lar

lar

Dave at Goldenboy Transmission has a billion 8.5X11" yellow signs plastered around his waiting room. One of them says...

You can have it two of the following three ways. Fast, cheap or good. You can have it fast and cheap but it won't be good... fast and good but it won't be cheap... cheap and good but it won't be fast.

Another sign says...
    Shop rates:
    $45 per hour
    $75 per hour if you fixed it first
    $125 per hour if you help.

Peace and gtty,

#13     Feb 17, 2008
  4. lol

I had a long time customer, One day I quoted him a price and he responded that he thought that "about 1/2 the price would be good" I told him "I could do that".

Might of been the tone of my voice or the look on my face but he quickly realized, that the job would include a lot of duct tape at the lower price.

#14     Feb 17, 2008
  5. Maybe we can try to stay on topic ? :)

#15     Feb 17, 2008
  6. #16     Feb 18, 2008
  7. That place went downhill. Used to be good though.

#17     Feb 18, 2008
  8. bespoke

bespoke

9. Agreed Reaver. I think they take themselves a bit too seriously over there with respect to everyone's favorite indicator. Sort of like a cult. I've also seen a bit of software filesharing (aka piracy) which leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

There was an excellent sponsor, Dr. Janice, who has moved on to greener and perhaps more fertile pastures--can't say I blame her

#19     Feb 18, 2008
  10. Yeah it's a shame. There were some good guys over there. Most of them have left as well. Thankfully a couple of them still post here so it's good to stay in touch.

Got a little too heavy on the VSA stuff for me, now they are sending out emails advertising VSA seminars and that kind of stuff from vendors. The ad emails have pictures of corvettes and mansions and diamonds and crap. Pure garbage advertising. Looks like James couldn't resist the $$$ after all.

Like I said man, it's a crying shame. There was a lot of potential there.

#20     Feb 18, 2008