Most popular FX forums ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by NickBarings, Aug 13, 2006.

1. Oanda is a great market maker, but it's forums are complete trash.

#11     Sep 30, 2006
  2. ET is known for Quality? There is very little quantity or quality in the forex section of ET. If I have missed this elusive quality, please feel free to show me the error of my ways.

#12     Oct 2, 2006
  3. It is improving daily...

#13     Oct 3, 2006
  4. Billf2

Billf2

ET
    Oanda
    Forexfactory - especially the FX calendar

These are my top 3 - ET has quality which is what has killed Moneytec & StrategyFX (I was a long time contributor) - they went very commercial (the adds in your face drive me spare) and compromised themselves.

Billf..

#14     Nov 11, 2006
  5. royalFX

royalFX

6. #16     Nov 14, 2006
  7. #17     Nov 17, 2006
  8. I use ET and moneytec. I find that ET is generally more useful. Quality of any internet message board isn't going to be exceptional. Just take a look at yahoo boards for equity if you want to see poor quality.

As far as quality of posts, I'm not too sure there's a lot of topics to discuss about FX. I find that FX is pure compared to the chatter of equities. I also find that most serious FX traders are mature and don't really seek others' opinions like the new guys that step into stocks all the time.

#18     Nov 18, 2006
  9. Elitetrader has done a great job with its forums as far as quality goes! I have met some very bright people on these boards, and I think I will be here for a very long time :)

#19     Nov 18, 2006