Most popular free chatrooms ?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by NickBarings, Aug 22, 2006.

1. BCE

BCE

It's pitstock. :) Here's the link for the software http://www.mirc.com/ in case anyone's interested.

#11     Aug 22, 2006
  2. #12     Aug 22, 2006
  3. BCE

BCE

Yeah that's another one. Ask vhehn if you're interested in pitstock. Don't know if he's still involved but he used to be there everyday with me. I don't hang there anymore after I was demoted for a second time for airing out my views - which wasn't that big of a deal. They don't like political talk and that's fine, but someone was explaining the bullishness in the market at the time by saying there was "world peace" What??? :confused: I just said "Ask the people in Iraq if they think there is "world peace"." And they demoted me from being one of the ops in the room for that. Too weird for me. I like to be somewhere where I can exchange ideas freely. It felt like haniging out at your grandparents house and they would say, "Get your feet off the table." Too controlling - although there needs to be some order obviously. I'd rather hang out with someone who had just written a cutting edge article on the latest computer algorithms for trading for Wired mag or Trader Monthly. It can be good to interact with people for trading ideas during market hours but sometimes it's more of a distraction, so right now I'm just doing my trading and interacting here afterhours. :)

#13     Aug 22, 2006