Most people here are naive when it comes to politics.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lilduckling, Aug 29, 2008.

1. For a good laugh, turn to the FOX News and watch the right wing pundits justify Palin as a good pick.....

"Shes a good mother"

"She was mayor of a town"

"She's a role model"

"She has five kids"

lol............... biggest political goof in US history by McCain

#11     Aug 29, 2008
  2. A successful democracy requires the people be educated...that doesn't seem to be the case here anymore.

#12     Aug 29, 2008
  3. Mr McCain,
    What does Palin have, that Romney, Huckabee, or Giuliani dont have?? :confused:

#13     Aug 29, 2008
  4. clacy

clacy

This is too easy.

#14     Aug 29, 2008
  5. You forgot, she does her own laundry.

#15     Aug 29, 2008
  6. You wanna talk naive?

[​IMG]

#16     Aug 29, 2008
  7. cuz69

cuz69

Duck, I think you might have misunderstood me, what I meant was, women today are so hiped about doing a mans job for less when they feel they are equal ,
    and they are!
    This is a bold statement to women, because he didn't just choose any woman, he chose a highly qualified woman who will reach the women across the US.

She has not even been given a chance to debate yet and she is being shot down.I think she will surprise you and many!

As far as the media, I don't know what channel you are watching, but I have seen the opposite, yes the Dems call it a mistake but the Reps call it a Homerun. Forget the media, they are a bunch of asses anyway.

And you are wrong about her being so far RIGHT from JM, did you know her first veto was for GAY RIGHTS...........thats pretty liberal to me.
    It's about balance, and they compliment each other nicely. She was not chosen for Foreign Policy.........that is JM job, but she will take care of home, which is what the country wants and needs.......and she will learn.....didn't you have to learn how to trade at one time?

It is a chess match, and JM said check and mate!
    Noone knows how she wil respond in a debate.
    She also agrees with JM about bringing energy from ALASKA which is sitting on major oil and gas supplies down to lower 48, safely.

FYI........did you know that JOE BIDEN was against the ALASKAN PIPELINE 30 years ago? He voted against it( and that will come out). So how can he say he is for helping the people/country with the energy problem?
    She also shows the same moral values as JM, she cleaned house as GOV........and JM is known to be stand up and demands loyalty!

Time will show and she will rise to it!

Oh yes...........I would love to go down on her too!
    I want to eat her ass to see those MOOSE BURGERS!

#17     Aug 29, 2008
  8. cuz69

cuz69

Romney and him don't get along, Huckabee is not the right guy, and GOOD OLD RUDY WOULD HAVE BEEN A GRAND SLAM!!

#18     Aug 29, 2008
  9. You're making an inane extrapolation in logic.

At least you're smart enough that you'll understand why.

Obama right now is ahead ONLY because of women. The media hasn't been covering the angle but the gender gap is friggin HUGE. How huge? So huge that if the election were men only Obama would carry but a handful of states. Even in California McCain has the edge with men (includes all races).

Hence McCain isn't trying to move over Hillary voters-you're thinking correctly-HC voters in Obama's camp will stay there. It's the INDEPENDANT women voters-those who didn't vote in the primaries- those are the women McCain needs to get a few of. Not all, not most, just a few. Even 1 in 20 of them would be a big, big boost. These things are much more nuanced and tested than people realize.

#19     Aug 29, 2008
  10. And what cave do you live in?

Ms. Palin is PRO LIFE even in the case of rape. No exceptions. How many soccer-moms in the suburbs want the government to tell them what they can or cannot do with their bodies? - - - In fact, she makes Mc Same look like a freaking ultra-Liberal!

And you think that she has the women's vote locked up?

You are highly naive.

#20     Aug 29, 2008