Most Painful trading thread on Entire Internet.

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Sisko7, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Damn.
    You good lookin'.

#21     Mar 2, 2010
  2. #22     Mar 2, 2010
  3. dst888

dst888

Bob:

You should be proud that you can afford to pay that much tax, you would be even better off if you have to pay 7 figure tax in the future. One hollywood guy recently said he has paid more than 80 millions tax so far. Good for him.

#23     Mar 2, 2010
  4. #24     Mar 2, 2010
  5. #25     Mar 2, 2010

6. Probably more than you think.

Oh it's not every year. It's every quarter, and ..............settled up once a year.

Paying taxes, ie writing out that check, is a painful notion for me. Far more so than slippage or commissions.

And........it helps pay for cops eating donuts, two aimless wars, and the old boy network of political favors. Despite construction bid letting, I still have to dodge 12 inch deep chuck holes when I drive. It's alot like being fined, and I'm not talking about $80 speeding tickets.

And all those freeloading towel heads out there, many can't even speak English getting hand outs. Food stamps, Section 8, ADC, etc. Helluva deal. Makes me seriously wonder about the Department of Immigration. Which is.........tax supported.

Losses are actually a tool to offset gains. Encourages a little risk-taking.

Being a total idiot to do so?????????????? Pssst, I've got gun to my head. 1099's go to the IRS. I don't have a choice. Apparently you do.

The adage "there are old traders, there are bold traders. and there are few that are both" has a lot of truth in it. Which camp do you fall into?

475 election. You don't even know what I'm referring to, do ya?

#26     Mar 2, 2010
  7. BP why all the hate man?????

The Ever Wondering VIPER

#27     Mar 3, 2010
  8. Why don't you take up his challenge then and make 50k in the process :cool:

#28     Mar 3, 2010
  9. He failed as a trader hence anyone claiming success is obviously a fraud.

#29     Mar 3, 2010
  10. Because that dude is sooooo good lookin'!!

#30     Mar 3, 2010