Most Painful trading thread on Entire Internet.

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Sisko7, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Congratulations - you have destroyed your credibility in your first month registered on ET! Don't worry, you are certainly not the first user to do this.

Ego gets you nowhere. It is not easy "even for you" because you are not as smart as you think you are.

#11     Mar 2, 2010
  2. Bob111

Bob111

i'm willing to make a bet with you..how about 50K? that would cover my expences for full audit and some of my time i spend here, on ET.DO YOU HAVE BALLS AND MONEY TO ACCEPT IT? if not-fuck off

#12     Mar 2, 2010

3. "His younger sister drowned herself; his elder one threw herself under a train; his brother jumped from the railway viaduct at Vysehrad; his grandfather ..."

#13     Mar 2, 2010
  4. I was fortunate to realize, awhile back, that the two most dangerous personality traits are arrogance and ignorance. The two combined are just deadly.

#14     Mar 2, 2010
  5. I am going to repeat your own words back to you:

"you post is full of you own ego bs."

Which retail trader in this world pays "six figures in taxes to uncle sam every year"? You must be a total idiot to do so.

#15     Mar 2, 2010
  6. Bob111

Bob111

there is no ego in my respond to OP. it's just a fact that at least one person without any significant education background(me) can be systematically profitable year after the year. accept that. is it so hard? now.. you call me a liar and idiot for that..thank you
    i'm not saying something like-hey! you guys have to realize,who you dealing with,i'm the king of hill or whatever..it is impossible for you to be better than me. i never said that..get it?

as for taxes.. who pays? the one,who make the money. saying that i'm an idiot for paying my taxes and contribute something to the country i'm living in and raise my children-now that's a nice, inspiring statement

#16     Mar 2, 2010
  7. Sisko7

Sisko7

You know I don't let bad comments bother me.

If you don't understand the meaning of my thread. You have never learned to trade on your own.

It takes few failures and it takes looking inward. If you are not capable of doing that.

You have to get a 9-5 and keep it till you die.

#17     Mar 2, 2010
  8. I don't doubt traders without college education making 6 or 7 figures. But paying taxes to this free-spending government is beyond me. Your tax money will go to this or that program extending benefits to this or that group of lazy people who milk the system dry.

Do you know why Steve Cohen spent hundreds of millions of dollars on those expensive but useless paintings and then hung them on his trading floor?

Do you know why rich people like Bill Gates set up charity funds?

#18     Mar 2, 2010
  9. Bob111

Bob111

i'm not THAT rich and i'm not excited when i file my taxes either(see my other posts related to taxes). not to mention joy of paying estimated taxes right out of my wallet every quarter. i'm not that kinda guy,who exited to receive his tax rebate(never got a penny back from US gvt)
    trading is a very simple business, every transaction is very clear and it's impossible to cheat,reduce your actual income or whatever the words are..you can claim some deductions, but that's about it..so far-i did not see any way to significantly reduce my tax obligations without violating the law. believe me, i done my home work on this subject. but- as i said before here, on ET-if you choose the "other" way -you must be prepared to live your life like f* outlaw. and you have to be ALL IN. otherwise-it's not worth it.
    but if you know something that i don't -i'm all ears.it would be better and more productive than called each others names.

#19     Mar 2, 2010
  10. Bob111

Bob111

:p :p :p i know..i know..maybe i should go back to mother russia and pay flat 13%? and see how my son is going to serve the russian army(mandatory in russia)?
    Thank you, but no thank you..Panama-way to go :p

#20     Mar 2, 2010