Most Painful trading thread on Entire Internet.

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Sisko7, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Sisko7

Sisko7

Guys guys guys

I am not saying go ahead and give up. But you gotta keep in mind on some level who and what kind of people you are up against.

For example Hedge fund manager who is into trading to the point of not having friends. (pic)

Or for example guys like me with extensive analytical ability ......and it's not easy even for me.

Just sayin...

[​IMG]

2. Is that your parent's den?

3. Bob111

Bob111

just saying what? who told you that you have this "extensive analytical ability "? show me some proof on your 1040
    who told you that it is a must to have Phd in physics or math to beat the market? BULLSHIT

i'm school drop out from 8th grade..zero education..dysfunctional russian family. english is not my native language.. i never attend any college in US either..so what? 10 years in trading, 7 of them profitable, last 5 years every single month was profitable. paying six figures in taxes to uncle sam every year.
    the article about this 1/2 eyed guy is actually pretty inspiring and you post is full of you own ego bs.

4. either you are an idiot or a liar. Which one do you prefer?

5. aren't you the guy who has quit 20 times? why are you still even here. move on with your life

6. You Lie!

I didn't quit 20 times, I only quit 3 or 4 times.

7. ok sorry. still move on already

:)

8. It's probably a Tom Vu moment, rented room. Cold are you back?

9. does you mommy get upset when you dont clean up your room?

#10     Mar 2, 2010