Most Outrageous Moments!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BricksandMortar, Feb 26, 2006.

1. I know this is a subject that has been killed to many time, but I am in the mood for a few good laughs! What are some of the most outrageous moments, things, and people you encountered trading? I know it’s going to be good!

Any Takers?

For me, one name Walter!

2. I pulled this off of a prior post, The Crash of 87.

I was long everything except Nov. Pork Bellys. I was sitting in the Trading Room at West Coast securities in La Hambra, Cal. trading penny stocks, OEX options, and various stock options. There was about 15 other traders sitting at the various Quotron machines also day trading, mostly options. Everyone except one Korean fella started buying the dip.By the time 11:30 rolled around 4 or 5 fist fights had busted out, and everyone wanted a piece of the grinning Korean. I reached into my lunch bag to get the sandwich my wife had made, but I just couldn't eat. I took the ripe tomato in my lunch bag and chucked it at the Korean. It missed and hit another Trader, which started another brawl. To make a long story short I lost my keister that day. If it weren't for the Pork Bellies I was completely wiped out. The Korean got his revenge that day for the Hat-Trick I scored over 35 years earlier at the Chosin resevoir.

...Rennick out