Most Like Consequence of Mid-East Uprising: anti-west regimes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by adadadog, Feb 21, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

I've come up with what I think is the solution to the ME war problem. We give every ME country a nuke or two but we put them in a tower high over the major cities, inaccessable and rigged to go off if breached. We then give the detonation switch to another ME country. For instance, Iran would have the trigger for Egypt, Egypt would have the trigger for Saudia Arabia, Saudi Arabia would have the trigger for Iran, etc., etc. How long do you think it would be before they all blow each other up? Or, would they come to their senses and live in peace?

#21     Feb 26, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL.

Little donkeys pulling carts filled with produce towards the central outdoor market. Childred playing in the raw sewage running down the street. Ancient decrepit peugot taxis belching blue smoke into the air.

I once read a paper written by a laboratory claiming to have tested a wide variety of food and grooming products sold in Egypt. Almost all had unacceptably high bacterial content including toothpastes, shampoos, most food condiments etc. There isn't a square inch of egypt that is sanitary including hospitals. The whole country is a cesspool.

Pure human ignorance is what shapes the middle-east.

#22     Feb 26, 2011
  3. A khazar fake inbred Jew bitch like you is coming to us Palestinians to tell us that most of us did not exist when we have homes, still standing, that are older than the first Khazara ever thought of converting to Judaism for commercial reasons.

A low life thief, who has always been a a low life thief, since his early presence in central Asia, is coming here trying to pull another lie that the inbred zionists agreed to peace when they happened to be the only side that sill occupies land, still steals land, still ethnically cleanses Palestinians from their land and still refuses peace in an attempt to steal more land.

The latest leaked documents from the so called "Palestinian Authority", which showed them to be the little whores and servants they are, show that these traitors even agree to drop the right of return, drop east Jerusalem as the capital of the Palestinian state and accept parts of the West bank. The end result, according to these documents was a flat-out refusal from the zionists.

After reading this whore, I would like to tell you that we will bring down the so called "Palestinian Authority" like the rest of the Arab world are bringing down the dictatorship regimes that worked as border guards for your illegal entity, only then we will IMPOSE a solution, a Popular one on you foreign invaders.

#23     Feb 26, 2011
  4. Sounds like a familiar plan being executed in most countries.

As long as you can blame an external, it keeps the people from looking at their own government, or the people they voted into the government...or more importantly, it keeps people from looking at their own part in the creation of, or continuation of the problem.

Really, blame is the most effective weapon of collectively manipulating a people who feel victimized by their conditions.

Same strategies work here in the US...and the landscape is ripe for blaming.

In America, do we see more time spent in blaming by pols, or more time in suggesting genuine solutions.

Blaming will keep working until it doesn't work any more.

#24     Feb 26, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

Here is a neat site that provides some interesting info about all the counties in the ME and in comparison to Israel. It also lists the wars by country and provides a lot of detailed facts and history on each.

http://www.middle-east-info.org/

#25     Feb 26, 2011
  6. I am my own man now but I used to work for a medium sized food trader and we had everything from outside the EU microbiologically tested, fresh produce from Egypt, Israel and Kenya (big non EU suppliers to UK multiples) always tested below permissable levels. I don't fancy a stay in an Egyptian hospital however.

#26     Feb 27, 2011