Most $$$$ is made by selling puts and calls!!!

Discussion in 'Options' started by bastiat8, May 21, 2007.

1. "I SHALL NEVER POST AGAIN IN THIS THREAD!"

Thank heavens

#31     May 23, 2007

2. 1. true depending on your definition of 'big pockets'
    2. I think you meant to say, "...there is a potential for unlimited loss". false, due to margin call
    3. true
    4. true

#32     May 23, 2007
  3. Your interpretation of number 2 is correct, what I was thinking at the time when I wrote it, is that during a crash or some abnormal market move, you may get stuck before your broker even has a chamce to liquidate you... What do you think?

B

#33     May 23, 2007
  4. Geewhizz that was quick. I thought you said (only 4 posts ago) you wouldn't post here again and we all breathed a sigh of relief. And now you're back :confused:. I think you should keep your word otherwise noone here will ever take you seriously again.
    Btw your number 2 is only true for naked short calls since the underlying can only go to zero, thus limiting your risk on the naked short puts. And your number 4 is also incorrect since most (read majority) of the public are not gamblers.
    db

#34     May 24, 2007

5. :D :D Hilarious. What have i been missing, not reading the options threads?
    Here's a point, none of us have bid on your book, so we can pretty much say what we like:D
    Happy bidding:D

#35     May 24, 2007
  6. Looks like he sold the book for $161!

Which, considering that the informational content of the
    book is zero, and even to a collector it shouldn't be worth
    more than about $75 in untouched condition, is a pretty
    good trade on the seller's part.

#36     May 31, 2007
  7. That should be a lesson for you people! There is no fair price in the markets, or rather the right price is whatever the market says it is, and those who argue w/ this basic dynamic of the market place have no business in trading. RESPECT THE MARKET! Don’t' fight it, instead become a part of it and in sync with it!

Happy trading,

B

#37     May 31, 2007
  8. Maybe so, but there are 419 scams offering better value for money. . . LOL

#38     May 31, 2007
  9. Have you read the book? When you do, then, and only then will you have the right to "blow smoke"... Until then, P*** off, ;) Funny how all these 30+ posts, love to offer their completely ridiculous opinions, without any analysis whatsoever... BTW, FYI, 1st) for the RECORD, I have no affiliation with Ross, his company, or any of his partners, 2nd) all of his books can be purchased directly from him with a 100% refund guarantee if you are not happy. So if you do feel that this is a scam you can easily return the product and get your money back. Is this the same for your other "419" better scams??? Like I said, P*** off Clown! And stop wasting other peoples time! For some of us it’s actually worth something!

B

#39     Jun 1, 2007
  10. 1bastiat8

1bastiat8

Yes I know I'm not much better than a 2 bit criminal, but hey at least I don't need to suck dick to make ends meet anymore...:eek:

#40     Jun 1, 2007