Most Influential Humans Ever

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Mar 28, 2010.

1. While I believe that there is not any person born of flesh that is worthy of adulation, this would be my list of influences for the betterment of their neighbors:

1) Augustin
    2) The Magna Carta (The English barons et.al.)
    3) John Wyclif
    4) John III Sobieski
    5) George Washington

#31     Mar 28, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

The reason Barrack Obama will go down in the history books as one of the most influential people in history, is because he will infinately be known as the person who stuck the final dagger in the heart of the United States and bankrupted the country, and thus ended a once great empire.

#32     Mar 28, 2010
  3. Corrected it for you.

#33     Mar 28, 2010
  4. I think you would quickly change your mind if somehow civilization forgot the discovery of Newtonian physics.

#34     Mar 28, 2010
  5. Rush Limbaugh
    Hannity
    Sarah Palin
    Newt Gingrich
    Bear Bryant

#35     Mar 28, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

Thats ok i have no problem with that, i fully agree that George Bush will also go down as one of the ones who bankrupted the country, it is a team effort by both of these clowns. George Bush tossed Obama the ball and now Obama is finishing strong, with an alley-oop. George Bush will get an assist, but Barrack Obama will get the 2 points.

#36     Mar 28, 2010
  7. Well, if that is indeed the case, then your idol Mr. Obama is nothing more than an impotent successor to the egregious reign of Mr. Bush. Sort of like Innocent VIII following Sixtus IV.

#37     Mar 28, 2010
  8. Hah! +1

And I am now somewhat shaken by the fact that I forgot about
    Adolf Rupp !

#38     Mar 28, 2010
  9. Take out Newt and put in Adolf lol

#39     Mar 28, 2010
  10. The problem is - your "talking points" from Fox News wont stand the test of time.

For e.g., how do you explain this away.
    "Obama Creates Fiscal Responsibility Commission, Targets Deficit Reduction"
    "Healthcare bill to cut deficit: CBO"

Obama came into office "with a $1.3 trillion deficit before I had passed any law. ... We came in with $8 trillion worth of debt over the next decade."
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...obama-inherited-deficits-bush-administration/

Our biggest problem with Rove's statement is that he credits all of the debt accumulated in 2009 and 2010 to Obama, and even conservative budget analysts agree that it's fair to assign at least some of the 2009 increase to Bush.
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...laims-obama-has-already-run-more-debt-bush-d/

#40     Mar 28, 2010