Most expensive residence in world

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by trader#21, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Antilia is named after the mythical island in the Atlantic, speculated to be worth 2 billion $.

It has 27 floors, 3 helipads, parking space for 200+ cars, one floor dedicated for vehicle maintenance, 9 elevators in lobby, 1000 full time staff for maintenance, aprox 4000 security personnel...

http://marvelousluxury.blogspot.com/2010/07/luxury-life-of-indias-business-tiecoon.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antilia_(building)

It stands in Mumbai, infamous for worst slums in the world (Slumdog Millionaire).

2. Damn. Is he going to have parties every night? Or is he showing off the size of his bank account? Large building to compensate for small penis maybe?

3. curly

curly

That was my first thought too. I don't think that he even has the time to enjoy his house, he's probably working 24/7. I prefer a real life with a smaller house but more time to do the things I wanna like reading books, playing jungle-jewels, watching TV and spending some quality time with my family.
    I hope he's happy with the life he's leading though.

4. I'll bet you the wife and kids are ALWAYS on vacation :cool: and are living at the house about 1/12 months of the year.

5. DT-waw

DT-waw

well, if someone is homeless, we can say that whole world is his house.
    how much the whole world is worth?

homeless guy and billionaire both have access to the Sun. how much the Sun is worth?

6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Reminds me of a motel8 i stayed at few years ago

8. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Great post. Besides, that building is ugly as hell. Indians are technically smart, but lack creativity these days.

9. :D

"(Mohinder) We are, if anything, creatures of habit. Drawn to the safety and the comfort of the familiar." - Heroes

10. Ugly monstrosity of a house. It looks like some place bearice would live. :p

#10     Aug 24, 2011