Most expensive house in the world shrouded in mystery

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by dealmaker, Jan 31, 2018.

1. JSOP

JSOP

That is still going on.

#11     Feb 4, 2018
  2. mlawson71

mlawson71

Well, they can't, for example, throw a party in it like an owner could. And this house is made for parties. :D

#12     Feb 6, 2018
  3. JSOP

JSOP

Tbh, I find living in mansions like this to be lot more fun than throwing parties, big huge parties especially even though I agree those mansions are made for parties. It's tiring that you have to do all the preparations, the decorations, the purchasing, the arrangements, the hiring pre-party and then the cleaning-up, the returning of stuff, the washing, the discovery of how people trashed your place and/or stole after-the-party and for what? To spend hours with total strangers that you have nothing in common with talking about things that you don't give a s*** about and still have to pretend that you are interested so not to offend them and to make sure they are having a good time. It's an horrible experience if you think about it. I dunno why some people love doing it so much. I mean I can understand an intimate party between people that you know and enjoy being with (and that I am sure you can still do in that mansion. The Saudi Prince wouldn't mind), but big huge Great Gatsby-style party? No thank you.

#13     Feb 6, 2018