Most Dangerous? American Black's or Iraqis

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Artie21

Artie21

You guys are completely veering off the topic, again.

Yes, there are very dangerous black ghettos, for people of any race. NO argument. (Hypothetically speaking, if forced to, I still would rather walk through one of them than Baghdad. But that's my personal choice. You guys could take Baghdad if you are more comfortable. It was just an illustrative point.)

Pabst said that black people are innately more violent than Iraqis, and for that matter, whites. And that is the discussion point. Put forward your support, or objections, and your arguments, without name calling (except for the jigs)

#41     Oct 6, 2006
  2. Artie21

Artie21

Whoops, Pabst posted this post!

#42     Oct 6, 2006
  3. Here you go: personality traits (in the sense of proclivities toward certain behaviors) are heritable.

A simple argument is that dogs can be bred for certain traits; dogs are animals; humans are animals; humans can also be bred for certain traits; blacks inherit their genes from other blacks; black behavioral tendencies are inherited.

It's obviously environment dependant: blacks won't murder at X/100,000 in all enviroments, but holding the environment constant, one would expect blacks to be more murderous than whites. And that is indeed what one finds.

#43     Oct 6, 2006
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

i have never ever ever in my 20 years in the states have i seen Mexicans riot or cubans riot or whites riot for that matter ( when one of their own was shot because of either cop error or just for being a scumbag)..How many riots have the jigs had since the 80's.?? i know of several just here in Miami...and the stupid thing is they burn and loot their own hood...

when hip hop festival comes to south beach ( which is 99% blacks ) restuarants and bars and locals shriek in fear ..not only do they have to bring in more troops, but the level of violent crimes goes thru the roof that weekend...so yes they are rowdy and way way more voilent than the avg. human, if u ask me...peace

#44     Oct 6, 2006
  5. Perhaps that pabst is not man enough to keep his words... :D

but what else can you expect out of a bigot?

#45     Oct 6, 2006
  6. Artie21

Artie21

Alright. Let's really hold the environment constant. Let's examine black children adopted by white upper middle class college educated couples and see if these people, from the teen years on are statistically more criminally violent than whites from such backgrounds. If your thesis is true, that blacks are inherently more violent, then they should display such tendencies in all situations. I don't know of such a study but it would certainly be interesting.

However, I would bet you there is no statistically meaningful difference between black and white children of white upper middle class college educated parents.

Furthermore, an examination of history will show mind numbing violence committed by whites in the normal daily course of life in the United States and Europe. Chicago in the 1920s, New York in the 19th century (H. Asbury, gangs of New York), White terrorism in the south 19th-20th centuries. Go back to England from the 11th century through the enlightenment, violence was quick, lethal, and assured through the daily course of life. (Hobbes, "Life is nasty, brutish, and short")

I really think you guys are just pussies and don't know how to stand up to niggers, so you want to say that God made them tougher and more violent than po old you.

I was born and bred in New York City, just south of Hell's Kitchen. There were Irish gangsters there that made Saddam's worst henchman look like little fairy on the prairie. There were Italian street toughs who would pound you bloody for the way you walked.

#46     Oct 6, 2006
  7. I know I haven't used the term "innately more violent." I'm not at all sure that's true. IMO most behavior is learned.

I do empirically find that Blacks have a lower than normal emotional I.Q. I think also that's partly learned. I too happen to have a low bar when it comes to inappropriateness. And yes Artie, certainly "whites" have been over emotional as societies in the past. Essentially I think it's the old saw "someone who's depressed will go off at the slightest little thing."

Why are the Great Wars so oft the product of economic chaos? Cause folks have little to live for and they get mad real easy. As Bush has discovered, the Dow near 12,000, low interest rates and full employment do not exactly incite the citizenry into war mongers. Bush wants to fight while America's vast pseudo bourgeois wants to sip Starbux in the Hummer. Only the desperate elect to be desperado's.

It takes a tightly wound personality to shoot someone over stepping on your shoes during a subway ride. Or to not help the police solve a crime that you witnessed. Or to be a millionaire corporate pitchman who's in the N.F.L. Hall of Fame only to decapitate your ex-wife and the guy who was like the one-millionth person she'd ever slept with. Do whites do shit like that? Of course. But do they do it with anywhere near the frequency of Blacks. No. No where in the world and never in modern history. Guy's can post all they want about whites committing atrocities but on the most part whites have established very moral societal norms. IOW's Al Capone's gang may have been as violent as the Crips but a member of Capone's gang would NEVER be arrested for killing his aunties best friend in a botched burglary.

#47     Oct 6, 2006
  8. Artie21

Artie21

Yes, but then again Capone owned the police.

Was it the 1 million mark that set OJ off? YOu have to admire his patience!

#48     Oct 6, 2006
  9. Im not an expert on stats by any means...But i recall a stat once that said the #1 killer of White males in America was Heart disease followed by cancer and a couple other diseases.....it then went on to say that the # 1 killer of Black males in America, was murder, followed by other diseases....that's scary man.

#49     Oct 6, 2006
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

and the number one killer of BLACKS is other BLACKS...go figure

#50     Oct 6, 2006