Most Dangerous? American Black's or Iraqis

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Pabst

Pabst

Get the dick out of your ass. And your mouth. I'm sure you dig being double teamed.

PABST said PABST won't post again. As far as I know Pabst hasn't posted.

I've had SEVERAL different aliases. It's an anonymous message board. Is that hard for your creole pea brain to figure out?

#31     Oct 5, 2006
  2. Spin and damage control...

#32     Oct 5, 2006
  3. Pabst just posted, which makes his word worthless...once again.

What a tool you are....

#33     Oct 5, 2006
  4. Now this post made me laugh...the only time Pabst has said anything funny. Posting that and then you look up and see "PABST" as the user.

I'd say he did it on purpose, but he doesn't have a sense of humor.

bt

#34     Oct 5, 2006
  5. I thought it was hilarious.:D

#35     Oct 5, 2006
  6. Now that Pabst has posted... :D

You are a sick puppy... get some help please... otherwise you will end up sharing a cell with one of those Chicago South siders and he probably will enjoy your butt.

Tell me... did you watch your mama and sister double tagging your black gardener? or maybe you saw your dad screaming while his black cook sodomized him? Is that the reason you are so much filled with hate?

Come on... be a man and keep your word. You made a bet and you lost... just don't post anymore... no other aliases, nothing. Just learn to keep your word.

#36     Oct 6, 2006
  7. Fact..and anybody that doesn't agree with this has lead the whitest bread existence only available to Muffy and Buffy.

I grew up in a black town in the 80`s. I had the "pass" cause we were as poor as they were....but that wouldn't have helped had I ventured into the bad section. In the ghetto..when houses burned the firemen didn't respond...when shots were fired..the cops let them shoot. They would shoot at the firetrucks that were there to help them put out the flames.....thats ghetto.

#37     Oct 6, 2006
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

#38     Oct 6, 2006
  9. It wasn't Pabst was it?

And "muli" (ie "moolie"), lol, I haven't heard that in years.

Oye bro, pienso ir a miami el ano que viene. Que piensas de eso?A pesar de que he dicho de los hispanics en eeuu, preferia vivir en miami que en algun trailer park en Kentucky, lol. Vas a mostrarme la ciudad? Que dices?

#39     Oct 6, 2006
  10. Funny you say that!!

I had gone to the Grove the day before with a visiting friend from Chicago.

When my neighbor heard the headline on WQAM "Chicago Man Shot in Grove", he freaked thinking it could be ME! He was happy when I answered my phone........

#40     Oct 6, 2006