Most Dangerous? American Black's or Iraqis

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Oct 5, 2006.

#21     Oct 5, 2006
    #22     Oct 5, 2006
    #23     Oct 5, 2006
  4. Remember in Animal House, "can we dance with your dates"?....

I guess that was the point of this thread Artie. At face value I would agree with you. But do we know which is less safe? We really don't.

But what's odd is while we hear 24/7 about killings in Baghdad we hear NOTHING about the through the roof black crime statistics in the U.S. Why? Political correctness. Just look at the reaction from an Asian in Toronto (tradernot) when the subject is broached. All of a sudden one's a RACIST if they mention it. Yet the media doesn't feel any compunction over printing "35 Dead in Iraq Bombing."

My guess. If you tossed out the severe multiple fatality bombings in Iraq, blacks are involved in more INCIDENTS involving murder that Iraqis.

#24     Oct 5, 2006
  5. Artie21

Artie21

#25     Oct 5, 2006
  6. Like I said, ghettos, not just black neighborhoods. I can show you a 100 black neighborhoods that are safe. Looking 5-0 in the "hood" ain't gonna' help you. In fact, they might shoot quicker. You might pull it off daytime hours. Late night....nice know'in ya'.

#26     Oct 5, 2006
  7. maxpi

maxpi

I knew a black man from the northeastern US that did not like the blacks from the south. He said "you can't do anything with them, for them or against them". I worked with a white southerner that could stand around discussing the civil war for 48 hours a week. He absolutely produced nothing for a year, at which point his consulting job came to an end. He had bankrupted the customer essentially, they were depending on his project to make their future, and it never worked. He thought it was funny, he was just padding his retirement account and did not seem to care about the customer at all.

I quoted a statistic here on ET once, and got called names, etc. of course. At the time, a male aged 18-34 had an equal chance of dying by gunfire serving in Iraq or living in DC.

I've seen crime completely cleaned up in a small town I lived in. All it took was cooperation of lots of citizens with the police. The black community in the us is encouraged by the liberal politicians to be uncooperative and they probably don't trust the white cops anyhow, little chance of them ever getting out of the criminal culture mode they are in.

#27     Oct 5, 2006
  8. #28     Oct 5, 2006
  9. There is nothing shameful in losses in trading... isn't that the reason why we use stops and money managment... to control risk basically?

However, what is shameful is changing a nickname and posting again... after saying he/she will not.

#29     Oct 5, 2006
  10. I see Putzie, the Neo-Nazi is back at it.

Tell me, how many African Americans or Islamists extremists have gone to a small school, lined up little girls (excusing the boys and teachers) then bound the girls, and shot them one by one execution style...

Oh yeah, that was a white dude...

Tell me that the most heinous action we have seen in years and years, was not the product of a white male...

And how do the Amish respond? With the type of vile and putrid hatred that a hate monger like Putzie spouts?

Not at all....

Amish families in horse-drawn buggies lined up as they headed to the home of Anna Stoltzfus, 12, one of gunman Charles Roberts' victims.

"They come to comfort them, bring them stuff, meals, stay with them," said Naomi Esh, 75.

"It's just so sad, there's nothing you can do about it. You just have to forgive the person who did this, you can't get angry about it."

#30     Oct 5, 2006