Most Dangerous? American Black's or Iraqis

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Artie21

Artie21

All groups in every nation commit violent acts. But are there peaceful groups of African ancestry? Sure!

Are you saying that niggers are born more violent?

#11     Oct 5, 2006
  2. I haven't conducted STUDIES on whether genealogy or race contributes to violence? Have you?

You posted thousands of words on how the Southern white "roots" of U.S. blacks have contributed to their behavior. IMO much of that theory has validity. However you fail to acknowledge/answer as to why Blacks who aren't in the U.S. ALSO have ridiculously high murder rates.

#12     Oct 5, 2006
  3. Artie21

Artie21

I don't know that they do but for the sake of argument I will accept your assertion. So I will acknowledge it. I don't have an answer.

However, you need to undertake an exhaustive examination of all races and cultures, not just today, but historically and compare violence levels in other civilizations. From Egypt, to Mesopotamia,to Greece, to Rome, through the middle ages and up through the modern period, in which whites and asians have practiced intense degrees of violence to make a legitimate comparison and try to tease out cultural from genetic clues..

Are you saying that blacks are more prone to unorganized violence, like street crime, as opposed to military violence?

#13     Oct 5, 2006
  4. with this post, after getting shamed and then proving that you aren't man enough to keep your word (which was predicted), you match the uber-troll in terms of blatant attempts to bait your enemies, to draw attention away from the mess you made in your bed.

Completely pathetic.

Artie, do not engage him. He is scrambling to deflect attention away from his recent failures. All he wants here is someone to argue with, just like we-all-know-who. The easiest way for him to do that is to bang the racist drum. Isn't that why all racists hate others? Becuase it's the easiest way?

Want me to show you how it's done, loser?

This is my last post to you - ever.

and btw... only an idiot could have looked at the SPX chart and then said 'This is the top and I'm staking everything on it'. Proves you couldn't trade your way out of a wet paper bag.

EDIT: Please do not PM me with profanities as you usually do when backed into a corner.

#14     Oct 5, 2006
  5. Fuck off tradernot. I said Pabst would no longer post. He hasn't.

Staking "everything" on it? I haven't even lost 12% of my year on this short. Go trade 100 shares on your "system." When you take 10k and run it into 2mil like I did then you can preach.

and BTW: At least I made a call. You've never added ONE WORD of value to ET. Go fuck yourself, punk.

#15     Oct 5, 2006
  6. What evidence do you have that Pabst (or I) hate anyone?

Surely even you couldn't possibly subscribe to the monstrous illogic of noticing racial differences equals hating other races.

Its patently obvious that blacks are violent and crime prone than other races, no matter where they live. For example, Haiti has been free for over 200 years. In that time, not one president has served out his office and simply stepped down. In every instance he has either been assassinated, forced out by a coup or fled the country. That is comparable to what has happened in most African countries since they achieved independence 30-50 years ago. Given such an appalling record, why wouldn't one investigate possible genetic causes for such behavior?

What good has come out of blaming the dire circumstances of African life on white evils? None. All it's done has caused blacks to resent whites even more than they otherwise might have.

I mean, think about it. Here is a group of people that for decades now have been taught that the white man is keeping them down, unfairly denying what is rightfully theirs. How could anyone possibly wonder why blacks commit so much anti-white violence?

It's time to throw that nonsense out the window. If blacks' mental abilities are such that they simply are not likely, without immense effort (and for some, even with it), to achieve life outcomes to the same level as whites and asians, then so be it. That is very much what all existing scientific evidence indicates. We ignore it at our peril.

How any of this equates to 'hate' really is beyond me. I'd ask you to explain, but well, this is nik we're talking about; he's too busy prancing around on his moral high horse to bother with anything as mundane as debate or explanation.

#16     Oct 5, 2006
  7. Tom Sowell’s “Black Redneck” Theory—Ingenious, But Insufficient
    By Steve Sailer

...Sowell attributes much in current black culture to the Scotch-Irish, such as a tendency to react tumultuously to being "dissed." For example, President Andy Jackson, the exemplar of Scotch-Irish manhood, was admired by his followers for having fought several duels.

Certainly, the Scotch-Irish were more prone to brawl than the two dominant cultures of the 17th Century North, the intellectual Puritans of New England and the pacifist Quakers of Pennsylvania. But those two elite, self-selected religious groups were exceptional. The typical human culture has no doubt been closer to the Scotch-Irish than to the Puritans or Quakers. So correlations between the old Appalachians and the current ghetto-dwellers aren't proof of causation.

(And it must be said that, as Reagan Navy Secretary James Webb points out in his recent book Born Fighting, the Scotch-Irish also contributed more than their share of universities and U.S. Presidents.)

Even more damaging to Sowell's hypothesis, the Scotch-Irish tended to stay away from the blacks. They went to the highlands, both because disease was less of a problem for Europeans in the cooler uplands than in the lowland South, and because they disliked having to compete with slave labor.

...If you look at imprisonment statistics, blacks today tend to be better behaved in the South than in other regions. Oddly enough, the most crime-prone blacks are in Iowa, of all places, where whites have traditionally been law-abiding and reasonably well-educated. (Even though Iowa is very rural, it is so un-redneck in tastes that it voted for Al Gore in 2000.) Wisconsin and even Minnesota are similar in having particularly dangerous blacks.

Much more at original link.

#17     Oct 5, 2006
  8. They are both equally dangerous because they are ignorant and poor. I would put white trash in the category as well, along with illegal aliens. Ignorance and poverty are the root of the problem.

#18     Oct 5, 2006
  9. lol traderNIK you're a passive aggressive little p*ssy. don't be a hypocrite and face me like the man you say you are. anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of chitchat :)

someone's obviously holding a grudge. ur the only person in cyberspace who still gives a shit traderNIK

#19     Oct 5, 2006
  10. Artie21

Artie21

As a white American, I would rather walk through any black ghetto in any American city than walk through any Sunni or Shiite ghetto in Baghdad today.

If anyone disagrees, speak up.

Remember "Blazing Saddles". They had to distract the Klansmen so Cleavon Little pops his head into the room and says to the Klansmen, "Where da white women at?":p

#20     Oct 5, 2006