most consistent oscillator

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by dafong, Sep 16, 2008.

1. I've never met an unsavvy farmer. Please introduce me to one sometime, face to face. All the thousands of agriculture professionals I've met need to be intelligent to have survived all of these hundreds of years feeding and dealing with all of the impatient marginal individuals of the world like yourself.

Teach something that doesn't work to a neighbor/farmer with a gun and see how long you survive in the neighborhood. My neighbors break bread with me regularly!

No need to steal a thread either.

#21     Sep 21, 2008
  2. ScottD

ScottD

thanks for that -- that's a good laugh. The subset of folks who fall for your claims are by definition unsavvy. They have self-selected into the group known as 'gullible.'

You have posted on these boards for years...and have ZERO known successful students. Z E R O.

Show me one 'neighbor' who profits from your system. Just one will do. ...that's what I thought.

Some may recall your unsubstantiated profit claims. Finally someone had enough and posted a copy of your RCG brokerage statement -- it was quite a laugh.

#22     Sep 21, 2008
  3. I have many. Call me and I will give you their phone numbers and you can contact them personally.

And stop trying to steal this thread.

#23     Sep 22, 2008
  4. ET cracks me up. Who cares if you use or don't use an indicator ... isn't the goal to be as profitable and efficient as possible?

If you can do that by reading tea leaves then by all means carry on. IMO if you want to shut the other party up, make your calls live. Otherwise your EOD charts showing where you entered and exited make you look foolish.

#24     Sep 22, 2008
  5. Here's one for you before the market re-opens.
    Buy eCorn (ZC H9) on Open with Friday low Stop.

#25     Sep 22, 2008
  6. And another . . .
    Buy eHeating Oil (HO Z8=1) on Open with Friday low Stop.

#26     Sep 22, 2008
  7. Whether your call turns out to be profitable or gets stopped .... I tip my hat to you.

#27     Sep 22, 2008
  8. although I dont have data for either one of those calls, im betting they were home runs based on the dollars price action.

GG Prof.

#28     Sep 22, 2008
  9. Thank you.
    Up $.07 in Heating Oil with $.02 locked in profit and up $.03 in eCorn with a break even stop.

I'm not always right but I try to be.:D

#29     Sep 22, 2008
  10. Entry on this trade, as posted "on open" was 565.50. Re-adjusted the stop on this trade today to 569.00 locking in $.035 profit and still long. Current price at 575.75.

#30     Sep 23, 2008