Most Annoying Weasel on CNBC

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Chartiste, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Can we tie her up and have a gang bang?:D

I'm talkin bukkake, cleveland steamers, and golden showers for the grand finale too.:)

#21     Feb 5, 2008
  2. Agreed.
    Liz got her "French Literature" degree from my alma-mater and I had numerous lunches in the cafeteria sitting across from Eric (RBI) Bolling in #4 WTC.

Liz wasn't the most knowledgeable anchor on CNBC, but at least she was enjoyable to listen to.
    Her parents are from Canada and she is a good-natured and very down to earth person. Pretty good skier too and she also completed the NYC Marathon in 2005. - - - Definitely someone you could go out with the guys and have a few beers with after work. Same with Eric.

Both she and Eric are good people, and most likely saw the writing on the wall at CNBC, as it has become the freaking "People Magazine" of financial market reporting.

Given the increased "pop-culture" reporting on CNBC this last year, their departures this past Summer are really no surprise.

#22     Feb 5, 2008
  3. production meeting at CNBC:

"The Dow is down 2300 points at the open, but the good news is we're 20 points off the lows"

#23     Feb 5, 2008
  4. She's been "cackling" like a CLOWN lately, obviously resting on her laurels, not too mention FAT and HAPPY!

If you don't believe me, simply look for that YouTube "composite" video from a few weeks ago where Rick Santelli rips Cramer a new one . . . It's hysterical, especially when you can hear Maria cackling in the background!

:D

#24     Feb 5, 2008
  5. A fantastic contrary indicator!
    Almost as good as the "Trading Forum" section on ET.
    Known primarily for his "Dennis Neil 14,000 Top" on CNBC.

:p

#25     Feb 5, 2008
  6. #26     Feb 5, 2008
  7. Don't worry. A bear market will take care of these morons. Nobody watched CNBC around 2002 and their ratings took a nose dive.

#27     Feb 5, 2008
  8. Is Becky available for phone sex? I am willing to pay by the minute.

#28     Feb 5, 2008
  9. You have to pay a premuim for Becky and Erin. Try Maria she is much cheaper...

#29     Feb 5, 2008
  10. #30     Feb 5, 2008