Most Americans back path to citizenship for illegal immigrants: poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 21, 2013.

1. wjk

wjk

What I liked about it is: They pay taxes. If they break the law they leave (or go to jail). What I REALLY liked about it, they cannot become citizens before those who are waiting in line legally, and then they have to play by those rules when and if their turn comes up. I believe background checks for criminal background was included, though not sure.

#11     Mar 21, 2013
  2. The democrats are going to push for such lax DL credentials that illegals can easily vote and collect benefits.

Besides we still need the threat of terrorists attacks to justify more loss of our rights and more nanny state federalism "for our protection".

#12     Mar 21, 2013
  3. wjk

wjk

I believe you just nailed the answer to the question: "Why does DHS need 1.6 billion rounds?", providing they ever answer the question.

In that scenerio the question then becomes: Who are the terrorists?

#13     Mar 21, 2013
  4. Leaving the border wide open to any but the law abiding suits their dual purposes of more voters and more fear mongering.

Think of fast and furious being allowed to happen domestically as long as the target was deemed useful to their purposes.
    If they didn't like the target they could just swoop in beforehand. If they did like the target just be accidentally one day behind because they need "_____" law or whatever they don't have now.

#14     Mar 21, 2013
  5. The question is :Is there a difference between tacit approval and gross incompetence. I say there isn't.

#15     Mar 21, 2013
  6. wjk

wjk

I neglected to mention the border in Rubio's idea: I believe he had stated that the FIRST thing to happen before any of his other ideas was to secure the border.

#16     Mar 21, 2013
  7. Right which is exactly why it hasn't nor will it happen if the democrats and republican establishment have anything to do with it.

Failing to secure the border is Bush's greatest blunder and no I'm not forgetting Iraq.

#17     Mar 21, 2013
  8. I disagree kid,its progress

#18     Mar 21, 2013
  9. Progressing into what dumbass?

#19     Mar 21, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

ONLY for the welfare queens parasites and their dumb ass bleeding heart cheer leaders. NOT for the tax payers kid.

#20     Mar 22, 2013