Moscow?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by EqtTrdr, Dec 31, 2006.

1. what's wrong with ordering to my hotel room?

#31     Jan 3, 2007
  2. romik

romik

they have their own women there :)

#32     Jan 3, 2007
  3. TGM

TGM

Good taste in women. This one looks better than the previous pic of a hooker.

I will look for your new STD thread when you get back and the doctor hits with the bad news. I can see the title of thread already........."Trading with Herpes"

:eek:

#33     Jan 3, 2007
  4. If you stay at some name brand hotel like Marriott, then expect police. If you stay at some fleabag, expect to have to bribe the hotel manager or expect police. It's not so much prostitution the police are going after, but the lack of registration the girl has for moscow, which they'll bill you for :)

But some hotels do have their own registered prostitutes. They just won't look like that site's girls :)

It's just a situation you don't want to get involved in.

#34     Jan 3, 2007
  5. 2006

LOL

You know I triple wrap that stuff.

#35     Jan 3, 2007
  6. Girls from that site will force you to wear one - they're top notch.

#36     Jan 3, 2007
  7. 2006

Ivanovich looks like your an expert when it comes to russian hookers. You should be RM's tour guide.

Coke and hookers what more can I man ask for.

#37     Jan 3, 2007
  8. Look at attachment

It is not fake but real photo. This "appartment" is disposed in non-central Moscow district and does cost 130 000$. If you want to rent good appartment in Moscow be ready to pay from 5000$ per month.

#38     Jan 3, 2007
  9. romik

romik

You are overexaggerating the rental cost of a good apartment, you are referring to an outstanding apartment for sure. A decent hotel would work out cheaper than that :)

#39     Jan 3, 2007
  10. really? I speak about "western-like" apartment not "soviet-like"

evans.ru

try to search "western-like"apartment (central district, minimum 3 rooms, Western renovation, modern bathroom).

"outstanding apartment" (penthouse, 150+ sq.m, etc) does cost 10000$ per month and more.

#40     Jan 3, 2007