Moscow?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by EqtTrdr, Dec 31, 2006.

1. TGM

TGM

Ur ok. LOL. There are Arabs that visit there all the time. With no problems. I don't know if they have bodyguards. But then again.....they do have entourages in some instances. I would be surprised if you have any problems. Like in the previous posters statement. Many of the most dangerous elements there are not from Russia. Just watch yourself late at night wondering around. Like any other big city in North America.

#21     Jan 2, 2007
  2. Rearden,

Dark skin can be a real problem on the metro, or with a "gypsy" cab driver. Hiring regular cabs from your hotel will be fine - just overpriced. But safe, which is the idea I think you're looking for.

It is NOT necessary to get armed guards, unless you plan on playing on the wild side. Then, even if you hire guards, you're not going to be safe because most of the guards you'd hire will have a "criche" or security boss that trumps your hiring them.

The other thing that dark or ethic appearances can do is cause you some annoyances with the militia - street police. You'll see that they ask you for documents frequently, especially now that russia has this burr up it's ass for Georgans.

Like any city, the crime is all about situational awareness. Be aware of your surroundings, think about your moves. Russia has a lot of street scams (the ol' drop a wad of $100 bills and if someone picks it up, people magically appear to say there was more than you have in your hand and they want the rest of it).

If you truly want a reliable security service, a good friend of mine (who is British) is partner in one. Our company has used it a lot.

#22     Jan 2, 2007
  3. Thanx for the helpful replies! I'll keep that in mind.

#23     Jan 2, 2007
  4. You won't have any problems as long as you use your judgement and are careful at night. I'm a female and a Georgian Jew and had absolutely no problems there.

#24     Jan 2, 2007
  5. romik

romik

for sure, here's a fine example

#25     Jan 2, 2007
  6. TGM

TGM

LOL.....nice.

I thought this was a family friendly forum?

There is nothing wrong with nudity IMO.

#26     Jan 2, 2007
  7. romik

romik

Just wanted to make sure that RM gets his butt out of US for a little while, I know he likes a bit of crumpet

#27     Jan 2, 2007
  8. www.dosug.nu

There's all the Russian hookers you would ever want to order. Just be careful, there's some with an Adam's apple. Stay far away!

#28     Jan 3, 2007
  9. 2006

Damn.

Found this girl on that site. This is my kinda girl.

I am leaving for Russia tomorrow.

#29     Jan 3, 2007
  10. Most on that site are quite good. I'd recommend you didn't order one to your hotel, but instead got an apartment. Apartments are fairly cheap when compared to hotels and privacy is your right :)

They show up with a thug who quietly comes in with the girl, checks the place out and then leaves.

#30     Jan 3, 2007