Moscow, Russia

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by estrader, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Ditch

Ditch

The infection rate of AIDS of Russian whores is among the highest in the world. Enjoy it while you can.:p

#21     Jul 3, 2003
  2. Sashe

Sashe

Also, the quality of food in Moscow differs from place to place.
    you can check out grocery prices at the top moscow supermarket "7th Continent" www.7cont.ru
    restaurants are more expensive than in USA, seafood is not up to the US level but steaks are good at some joints.
    P.S. AIDS isn't a problem if you wear a helmet.:cool:

#22     Jul 3, 2003
  3. Vas62

Vas62

This guy from DuMbay has no idea what he is talking about. Somebody probably told him about kicked ass in Moscov because of their arrogancy. I'm not surprised.
    All he can say is white and yellow bitches.
    What color you are smartpants?

#23     Jul 4, 2003
  4. Bob111

Bob111

i 100% agree with first OHLC post.

after all-i still have no idea what you planning to do in russia?what you can do and what do you want to do for living? what kind of job do you have in US? how long you been working in this area?
    what kind IT job you are looking for? if you are unemployed programmer and think you will find a job there-you not going to have same salary))) and there is plenty of guys, who 10 times smarter than you and will work for $500 /month.
    if you planning to be a manager of something-you MUST meet same requrements like in US. same education level or maybe even higher.
    Girls,nightlife and everything else are great, but one little thing to consern-your own security(and your family , if you have one). that why i left this country almost ten years ago.
    you can go to

http://forum.investo.ru/ubbthreads.php?Cat=

you will find plenty of russians there))) you can ask same questions and i believe the answers will be more accurate and correct than answers from dubai or turkish guys))))

Good luck!

#24     Jul 4, 2003
  5. Point a) you cant be 10 times smarter then me, may be X2 maximum X3 times. Point b) if you are so smart and you are working for $500 a month, that automatically disqalifies you from being smart.

#25     Jul 4, 2003
  6. Sashe

Sashe

is a huge difference. Times when mafia was robbing grocery stores and terrify people on the streets are gone. Also, I can assure you that if you are a trader and make a decent amount of money (7-8K/month to me is a decent figure) you can hire a personal bodyguard/driver (for around 700-1000 bucks) and be safe and cozy. If you're talking about the political safety then I'd rather live here than in Bush land. Regarding white and yellow bitches, I too don't get the point:confused: ... Maybe it was your only encounter with a russian gal but hey...u must have gotten what you paid for, $20 won,t buy you Pam hereor anywhere else in the world

#26     Jul 4, 2003
  7. balda

balda

estrader why did you started this thread?
    look at your replies, you are A PROOF that russians are ignorant and stupid.:D
    after all maybe it is only you are.:D

#27     Jul 4, 2003
  8. BALDA in Russian means DUMBASS. That says it all.

As far as safety goes, in America you have to watch what neigborhood you are going thru. In some neigborhoods you may come into line of fire of rival gangs, in others you get bottles thrown at you. And even living in good neighborhood does not mean that the bad people wont come to you. I for example leave the beach in my neighborhood by noon, because after that animals come by train from remote places and it is Zoo Out day that you dont want to be in the middle of. And many venues here also have security guards, just like in Moscow.

#28     Jul 4, 2003
  9. Bob111

Bob111

http://www.newhopepa.com/Photo_Index.htm

i been in this neighborhood for last 5 years and im truly enjoy it))
    but my lifestyle can be totally different from yours)))

check out real estate cost. and you dont need a bodyguard for $1000))))

#29     Jul 4, 2003
  10. I lived in a nice neighborhood like that in Upstate New York for 4 years. I could not bear the lack of social interaction and complete isolation from the world. I grew up in a large city, and that is where I like to live. I mean it is good as a summer retreat, but living like that the whole year is not for me.

#30     Jul 4, 2003