Mos up huge again...wow I am right again

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Once the parabolic oil names go down the crapper so will your coal names. Nothing your fundamentals can do about it.

#21     Jun 10, 2008
  2. CLF getting slaughtered..glad I removed it from my list yesterday

#22     Jun 10, 2008
  3. Oh my God, now you think you are a mind reader? The time to be buying most of your picks was 2 fucking years ago, where were you then? You started an entire thread on CLF what a week ago, now it sucks? The long and short of you is this, your entire portfolio is 2 stocks! I wouldn't even call you an investor, you are such a novice, but you think you know everything. yikes.

#23     Jun 10, 2008
  4. Those two stocks are the cream of the crop. I almost never fail.

#24     Jun 10, 2008
  5. seriously stock_tr3der, don't waste your time with meaningless comments. Only real traders have the right to make threads about stock recommendations. All you're doing is picking stocks that happen to be going higher and you're giving the most ridiculous analysis ever.

#25     Jun 10, 2008
  6. Stock: serious question, have you ever paid taxes on a stock posistion that you sold for a profit?

#26     Jun 10, 2008
  7. Looks like I was right with regards to dumping metals and oil and moving into coal and potash. Had anyone went long on coal and potash they would have made $$. I am long v and MOS.

#27     Jun 16, 2008
  8. Long AKS STLD

#28     Jun 16, 2008
  9. Cesko

Cesko

Being right 60-70% of the time, big freaking deal.

IT'S EASIEST DUMBEST PART OF TRADING.

I don't believe anybody who gets worked up about being right trades with real money.

#29     Jun 16, 2008
  10. Am I the best stock picker ever? I think I am in the top tiers of stock picking. Really, I do.

I make money even when the market is down and more money when it is up.

I pick the stocks, buy em and make money. The stock market market is a wealth machine if you know how to buy the stocks that go up and you hold them patiently as I do.

#30     Jun 17, 2008