Mortgage Rates going up +6.5% now

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Trendytrader, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Humans fought with dinosaurs ? that's enough for me
    I'm adding you to my ignore list.
    No wonder people like you think the "elite"(people who read books) look down on them.
    I truly honestly despise you.

#41     Oct 17, 2008
  2. Listen to you...you despise me because i dont agree with you. I think thats how Hitler got his start....despising people that didnt agree with him. (he also believed in evolution!)

#42     Oct 17, 2008
  3. WOW!!!!!!!

#43     Oct 17, 2008
  4. I would actually love to see a single shred of provable proof that evolution is real. Something that can not be knocked out of the water. But alas...this proof does not exist. But I would be open to seeing any and all forms of "evidence" that any scientist can come up with, but I'm not going to believe it, just because everyone else does. I require evidence. Until then, i will put my faith in God.

#44     Oct 17, 2008
  5. Walk into any museum of science ...... you will be overwhelmed with proof....... or as Thomas Dolby would say, " SHE BLINDED ME WITH SCIENCE!"

#45     Oct 17, 2008
  6. Jachyra

Jachyra

You're completely contradicting yourself. You refuse to believe in evolution because you say there isn't any credible proof it exists... but you'll believe in God even though there isn't any proof God exists.

Seems like you're only demanding proof for concepts that you don't agree with, and are willing to overlook the lack of evidence for concepts that you do agree with.

#46     Oct 17, 2008

7. The regular centrist voters don't vote during the primaries, so it's a "scam".

How about getting back to reality and place the blame where it rightly belongs.

On the voters.

#47     Oct 17, 2008

8. what an oxymoron.

you require evidence, so you trust your "faith".

Do you also believe the earth is 6000 years old?

#48     Oct 17, 2008