Mortgage Rates going up +6.5% now

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Trendytrader, Oct 17, 2008.

1. How do you know? Prove it, buck-o!

#31     Oct 17, 2008

2. Earth is NOT 6000 Year old. PERIOD
    Having another (fringe) opinion doesn't mean it should be given EQUAL weight to a FACT.

Man,Every time I listen to Sarah Palin speak, I feel embarrassed for US as a people. How does a dumbfuck like that end up being nominated to the position of Vice-President is beyond me.

#32     Oct 17, 2008
  3. Just because you spelled "PERIOD" at the end of your sentence does not make it fact.

#33     Oct 17, 2008
  4. That would be like trying to prove Shakespeare is a great writer to someone who doesn't even know what an alphabet is.

I don't do lost causes - believe what you want to believe.

Cheers.

#34     Oct 17, 2008
  5. I strongly believe in God but people like you disgust me in organized religion.

God created the earth

God created the dinosaurs

God created Carbon 14

God made Carbon 14 radioactive

God made Crabon 14 have a half life (Google ,wikipedia this shit.)

God gave scientists the skill to understand that Carbon 14 can be used for dating, estimating the decay of the radioactive element.

Scientists used that knowledge to estimate the age of things (like fossilized dinosaur bones)

God laid out his knowledge for you to see and UNDERSTAND

Unfortunately, God created you and Sarah Palin to make my life hard.

#35     Oct 17, 2008

6. You see that...you wont even try to prove it because you CANT!

And your whole shakespeare analogy is subjective. To someone with little intellegence shakespeare might be a bit hard to understand, To someone of average intellegence he might seem brilliant. To someone of great intellegence his works and insights might seem a little obvious and common sensical.

What im talking about is not open to subjectiveness. Its either true or it isnt and if you dont even look at the other side of the coin because you somehow "know" whats on it, then keep on living your life believing you are nothing more than a hairless monkey with no meaning to life.

#36     Oct 17, 2008
  7. Evolution is NOT a contradiction or counter proof to the existence of a higher force. Evolution is the mechanism by which creatures evolve in a changing environment. Stop seeing it a a threat to your beliefs.

#37     Oct 17, 2008
  8. Banks are going to bend everyone over. They get our tax dollars and now lend it back to us.

#38     Oct 17, 2008
  9. There you go...talking about stuff you dont understand. Carbon 14 isnt used to date dinosaur fossils because its only reliable (according to evolutionist scientists) up to 50 or 60,000 years. Then all the carbon 14 is gone. This will help you understand more about it http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab/does-c14-disprove-the-bible

There are many ancient pictographs out there of men fighting with creatures that resemble dinosaurs. If thats not enough for you to believe dinosaurs and humans co-existed, there was some phosphate rock found in the S.E. united states in the early 90s that had dinosaur bones and human bones mixed together.

The source of that is John Allen Watson. 1991. Phosphate Rocks/Bone Phosphates of South Carolina. The Ark Today VI:5, Nov./Dec. p. 14-19, but i know you will never check it out because you want to live in your monkey world.

*edit* I'm not into organized religion, I just believe everything the bible says. Its predicted many things that have come true, and in the book of job, it even says the earth was round 2000 years before "scientists" discovered that truth. It also describes in great detail a dinosaur in that book.

But whatever. You can believe what you want, and I will believe the truth.

Cheers

#39     Oct 17, 2008
  10. GTS

GTS

Its too bad that ET doesn't care to moderate threads properly.

I clicked on this thread thinking it would be about mortgage rates...silly me.

#40     Oct 17, 2008