Morons Become Victims in $50 Million Scam to Sell Gold Bullion

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by 2cents, Sep 1, 2009.

1. so what you're saying is it's ok for 40 year old men to marry 12 year old girl they are related to?

You do understand polygamy is a founding principle of the mormans and that is why all these people are related?

Do you know which state has the highest number of shell corporations per capita?

#21     Sep 1, 2009
  2. What a story. It just shows your best investment is the one you control yourself. Stocks and funds through online brokers are the only legitimate investment I see. Real estate sucks wind hard. Money pit is all real estate is. And these people thought there was gold.

#22     Sep 1, 2009
  3. Jones had told them he couldn’t meet because
    he was in Europe, Mason says. When they went to the office of
    his music company, Marina Investors Group Inc., they found him
    hiding under a desk.

Wonderful.

#23     Sep 1, 2009
  4. fairness

#24     Sep 1, 2009
  5. piezoe

piezoe

hmmmm, 20,000 tons eh? 640 million Oz. 576 Billion $. :D

#25     Sep 1, 2009
  6. That applies to a very small number of Mormons. Most Mormons and fundamentalist Christians are very decent, family-oriented, caring people. In your earlier post, you basically branded them as low-life cheats.

And what I SAID, was that people like you, who stereotype other people, are pretty much among the lowest life forms.

Perhaps you would like to be a young black woman in 1913, who had the ability to be a top engineer, but had to settle for being a maid. For many decades, white people were debating whether blacks were animals or people. We made them sit on the back of the bus, go to separate schools, etc. And sometimes, we could hang them from a tree. But you do not seem to grasp how far we have come from those ignorant positions.

What you are practicing, is called bigotry, racism, etc. etc.

Happily, western society has mostly moved on. Except for people like yourself, who somehow think you are better than others. You are not.

#26     Sep 1, 2009
  7. piezoe

piezoe

This reminds me of a blurb in the Albuquerque NM newspaper I read in the sixties, still have a copy somewhere in my "arcana" file. It said "the family is moving to Utah because the father is a moron." :D

#27     Sep 1, 2009
  8. way too long.

#28     Sep 1, 2009
  9. if they read the bible more, they wouldnt have fallen for the scam.

Ps. 10:3 - "the greedy man curses and spurns God"
    Prov. 11:6 - "the treacherous are caught by their own greed"
    Jere. 6:13; 8:10 - "everyone is greedy for gain"
    Lk. 12:15 - "be on guard against every form of greed; life is not in possessions"
    II Peter 2:3 - (false prophets) "in their greed they will exploit you with false words"
    Proverbs 21:5 - The thoughts of the diligent tend only to plenty; but the thoughts of everyone who is hasty only to poverty
    Proverbs 27:23 - Know well the face of your flocks; and pay attention to your herds.
    Luke 14:28-30 - For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he may have enough to finish it; lest perhaps, after he has laid the foundation and is not able to finish, all those seeing begin to mock him, saying, This man began to build and was not able to finish.
    Proverbs 13:4 - The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, but the soul of the diligent is made fat.

Or my absolute favorite verse that could've helped all these people.

Micah 7:5 Do not trust a neighbor; put no confidence in a friend.

So you can see Vhehn that they are not taught to use faith over reason. They are only taught to put faith in God. Not faith in everything and everyone. The mormons get tripped up alot because of their false prophet. They like to read the stuff of their prophet rather than take heed of the bible which has been proven time and time again to those that read it. Mormonism contradicts many things that the bible says.

Believe it or not, alot of people that go to church never read their bible. In my opinion Church is more of a social thing to them. They are there to see their friends, and "watch a concert" as most churches seem to all have live bands. These are the same people that get fooled into scams, and believe someone when they say something just because it "sounds" like its in the bible. Some of these "phantom" bible verses are ones like "cleanliness is next to Godliness" Or "God helps those who help themselves"
    Or the absolute worst one is "all roads lead to God"

#29     Sep 1, 2009
  10. It wasn't a scam and I believe I will get every cent back that I invested.

#30     Sep 2, 2009