Morons Become Victims in $50 Million Scam to Sell Gold Bullion

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by 2cents, Sep 1, 2009.

1. same thing? the morman religion is a young religion. we can trace it back to its beginnings. it is well known that the man who started the morman religion was a known con man who fabricated the story. that people still believe in this religion can only be explained by calling them morons. and to think we had a candidate for president last year who actually believed the morman story says a lot about him.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/247268/joseph_smith_of_the_church_of_latterday.html?cat=34

#11     Sep 1, 2009
  2. Hey, while we are at it, we could introduce the Lorena Bobbit 'rehabilitation treatment'....lol

think of all the money we would save....

#12     Sep 1, 2009
  3. Brigham Young?.......he couldn't have been "all that bad" since polygamy is condoned/permissable for men. :D

#13     Sep 1, 2009
  4. Too bad all of them are ahead of you... Funny thing about stereotypers. In their inferiority to others, they mistakingly convince themselves they are superior. But at least you spelled your words correctly.

#14     Sep 1, 2009
  5. Religion is the BIGGEST SCAM around (after Green Shoots). Always laugh when l see women clad in 12 metres of cloth, men with henna dyed beards, high priests who fondle altar boys e.t.c.....

P.S. I believe in God :cool:

P.S.S. My best night of passion was with a Jehovah's Witness ( Julianna Do_n_bl_s ) , apparently l was a gift from the gods, whose fruit had to be tried :D

#15     Sep 1, 2009
  6. maxpi

maxpi

The law of the jungle: Don't be a Zebra...

#16     Sep 1, 2009
  7. Dad says the more religious a woman, the louder they scream in bed.

I have found this to be very true.

:)

#17     Sep 1, 2009
  8. pspr

pspr

How is that any different from what Congress is doing to us taxpayers?

#18     Sep 1, 2009
  9. Wish I could make a woman scream in bed.

#19     Sep 1, 2009
  10. maxpi

maxpi

My wife thanks God for little things at night...

#20     Sep 1, 2009