Morning Wood: ARK Shuts Down Its "Transparency" ETF

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by The_Krakenite, Jul 20, 2022.

1. I surely could help Cathie Wood as I have a good system (but am undercapitalized at the moment, fixing it takes some time).
    Someone should ask her to contact me here... :)

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. SunTrader

SunTrader

Nothing says transparency better than spending your own money directly on a cause you believe in.

The 1%ers wanted an easy way out. They got it. Don't let the Ark ETF fund door hit you in the ass on the way out. Pay Cathie the vig before leaving suckers.

murray t turtle and jys78 like this.
  3. What the hell? Who in their right mind would invest in "transparent" companies? Show all your bad laundry and people are going to sue the SHIT out of you. I want to invest in the most crooked, least transparent companies possible so as to actually make money!!! What a silly idea LOL.

murray t turtle and jys78 like this.
  4. M.W.

M.W.

Just means you know NOTHING about long-term, sustainable, and profitable businesses. Go back and watch Mexican Narco on Netflix, that apparently suits you better...

5. LOL, I'm sorry my post made you pull your vagina muscle...

6. %%
    Good points but its much worse[fatal flaw] than that.
    AS IF oil/gas co, gun co, co2LOL:D:D are evil.[CO2=required plant food]
    AND , as if, a certain % of nurses or bank tellers should not be female.:D:D??
    Even something clear cut like tobacco, if that's so evil why does the gov milk taxes off it??And it's ok for gov to tax sin but nobody else gets to profit off it?? HUH??
    Tobacco founded/funded US. I'm glad i dont smoke anymore , but i'm not stupid enough to force that on the whole world. By the way tobacco ads started back in MAGAzines

7. M.W.

M.W.

You are deflecting from the topic. Point being, you seem to embrace companies and individuals who are accumulating wealth even at the expense of acting illegally and unethically. That puts you square into the box of savages.

8. I hope you feel better soon.

9. #10     Jul 21, 2022