Morgan Stanley's millionaires had bonuses paid by taxpayers

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by wilburbear, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Mecro

Mecro

Are you f**king retarded?

They are tapping TAXPAYER money to pay bonuses, the bulk of which goes to a small group of executives. The population which has problems sustaining its basic needs is now somehow responsible for their bonuses? WTF is wrong with you? The nation's infrastructure is falling apart, yet Morgan Stanley's executive compensation expense takes precedence? Because those despicable maggots might not be ok without an extra million of embezzled money in their bank accounts?

If Morgan Stanely can't afford to pay its employees, that is THEIR problem. Not the people's. Let the firm start liquidating assets and real estate if they are short on cash. Let them go borrow money from the Fed, at least hide it behind the inflation tax (Too bad they already maxed that).

P.S. Bonuses are based on performance. If the bonuses exceed the earnings of the whole firm by 100%, obviously those bonuses cannot and should not be paid. I can see you are too dense to understand what is going on, but let me put it in a simple manner. What you are seeing is looting of USA before the final collapse, on fast forward.

#11     Oct 22, 2008
  2. bidask

bidask

lol bravo! we must have 1 or 2 ms people in this thread.

:D

#12     Oct 22, 2008
  3. This is such bullshit.

Our system is so f*cked in this country, it's hard to imagine how we could be more f*cked.

#13     Oct 22, 2008
  4. Mecro

Mecro

I really hope this gets mainstream coverage. I hope people have to the balls to stand up and REFUSE to pay any federal taxes.

#14     Oct 22, 2008
  5. gnome

gnome

Oh yeah! Just wait until Hussein NObama gets hold of the wheel... :mad:

#15     Oct 22, 2008
  6. Mecro

Mecro

VOTE OBAMA! HE IS OUR SAVIOR!

MCCAIN IS EVIL!

Even though they are related to themselves, as well as the Bush family.

#16     Oct 22, 2008
  7. Vote for McCain then, you wannabe libertarian.

#17     Oct 22, 2008
  8. gnome

gnome

I already said I'm voting for Ron Paul. At least I'll be able to say, "I never voted for [either]"

#18     Oct 22, 2008
  9. It could be an anonymous internet organization leading a moral drive to refuse to pay taxes as a matter of civil disobedience. In the same mold as the civil rights protests of the 60's.

We give politicians the ammo that kills us. Taxpayers give them the money that they use to consolidate power against us.

#19     Oct 22, 2008
  10. bit

bit

A little late now to begin protesting, don't ya think? What's to stop them from just printing more dollars to pay for the police and prisons needed to take care of you traitors?

#20     Oct 22, 2008