Morgan Stanley to hire several hundred traders over next few years

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Feb 1, 2010.

1. It may be worth a look to consider grads from Chicago State or Kennedy-King. :p

#11     Feb 1, 2010
  2. It's gonna be a tough job for these headhunters. Most successful traders trading in a hedge fund have their own equity in the fund as well and they are already multi-millionaire. There is very little incentive for them to move (other than starting their own hedge fund), especially for those who are working right in the middle of a recreational center!!!!

#12     Feb 1, 2010
  3. You can bet on that ! Revenue growth 320 %, profit growth 176 %. I am just thinking of an IPO....maybe London AIM...:)

#13     Feb 1, 2010
  4. Sir, you obviously have no clue what or who your talking about. "They're already multi-millionaires" if you've ever met a multi-millionaire (esp. One who works on wall st.) There is no amount of $ that will make them content. If and when MS headhunters call and offer them many many more millions they will jump... Guaranteed. You pay and they will come

#14     Feb 1, 2010
  5. jjchoi

jjchoi

I talked today to a guy who works in alumni career services at my alma mater, and he said he talked to a morgan stanley partner just this week and that the stories of them hiring several hundred traders are false. According to him, banks aren't really hiring traders right now.

#15     Feb 17, 2010