Morgan Stanley Says Sell Best S&P 500 Rally Since ’38

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Whenever those SOB's say something I think the opposite.

Unless they already have position on aka oil/GS/150 in which case I back off and wait for the blow off top/bottom whatever the case may be.

#81     Apr 9, 2009
  2. Agree. That's what I've been saying since 2007..nothing changed at all regarding the fundamentals of the US economy between June 2007 and now.

#82     Apr 9, 2009
  3. A long overdue add to my ignore list. Step away from your paper trading account and talk to some business owners over the long weekend.

#83     Apr 9, 2009
  4. Just a reminder ! :p

#84     Apr 29, 2009
  5. nitro

nitro

You do realize this is a conversion, right? While it has not been as correct as leaving longs on (and that depends on what the longs you have on), it could have easily worked out, depending on what they had on.

#85     Apr 29, 2009
  6. nitro

nitro

OOOops oops, SP500. Nevermind. I thought they were talking equities.

#86     Apr 29, 2009
  7. aack! I had trad3r on ignore before. What in the world makes him think none of the USA fundamentals changed since June 2007?

Has he not even picked up a single paper and see 600,000+ jobs lost a month, $8 trillion worth of stock market equity destroyed, housing prices dropping drastically? Car sales going from 16 million+ to 10 million annually? Banks and financial institutions like Bear, Lehman, AIG, Citibank and many others going under ro on life support??????????????????????????

#87     Apr 29, 2009
  8. Haha here's someone who knows what they're talking about.

I'll short the rally if I get a signal. Otherwise, I won't. :)

Trust people less, learn to trade better.

#88     Apr 29, 2009
  9. I wonder what Jason Todd is saying now, or if he is looking for another job. :eek:

#89     May 5, 2009