Morgan Stanley Says Sell Best S&P 500 Rally Since ’38

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Bailouts are not good for the stock market-- bailouts keep failed business models running so they can wreck havoc on our economy again.

#51     Apr 6, 2009
  2. Enjoy this rally while it lasts. Following better than expected earnings form the banks, reality will once again begin to rear its ugly head with the stress tests. And we may find out that all of humpty dumpty's men may not have put us back together again.:D

#52     Apr 6, 2009
  3. lol not gonan happen

#53     Apr 6, 2009
  4. Hey Stock_Watch3R,

You must sincerely believe you're helping the market by being its retarded cheerleader.

Unfortunately you're making your fellow market BULLS look like a bunch of sissy kid @$$holes.

So shut it. You're only emboldening us bears & hastening your own demise! (Oh, I forgot. You already blew out).

:p

#54     Apr 6, 2009
  5. faceache

faceache

Big Time Poker on the loose:D :D

#55     Apr 6, 2009
  6. You can keep on cursing the market why the market is keep on going up and why you are losing $$ :D

#56     Apr 7, 2009
  7. The market open lower today, but it quickly rebound in 7800 - Will load more :D :D

Expect the market will close near positive today (or even with a big rally in last one hour) :cool:

#57     Apr 7, 2009
  8. Who is in the lose side ?

For those who are still believe in bear, think twice, in this day if the market open lower, it will open lower by only ~100 points (take Dow as an example) and most of the time it get rebound back in end of the day. But when the market rally (even with some bullshit "good" news), it will open at least 200 points higher and will go higher and higher in the day.

Which side you want to be in this day ? Bull or Bear ? :D :D :D

#58     Apr 7, 2009
  9. we always get that rally..close green? maybe

#59     Apr 7, 2009

10. Dear StockWatch3R,

I have a serious challenge for you.

You're a bull, right?

OKAY, look at the S&P (or ES-M9....future contract).

*Where* would you buy? What sized stop would you use?
    I'm curious to know if you have ANY chart reading ability.

I know what's a good place & stop size.

Do you?

GOOD LUCK. We look forward to your post.
    :)

#60     Apr 7, 2009