Morgan Stanley Has Bigger-Than-Estimated Loss; China to Invest $5 Billion

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Good one. Many people in this country are so ignorant and many are brainwashed so badly.

#11     Dec 20, 2007
  2. Retired

Retired

Are you talking about the CIA torture tapes? Don't worry, they are destroyed for good now.

:D

#12     Dec 20, 2007
  3. When islamic militants bomb world trade towers, they are terrorists

when islamic miltants bomb schoolbuses of chinese school chldren in xinjiang, they are freedom fighters.

don't you love americanos

#13     Dec 20, 2007
  4. These banks are supposed to have the best traders in the world and the smartest minds in the galaxy.

They're supposed to be doing hedged commercial trading, but seems more like speculating. How come every time the market spikes down or have a spike in volatility that is XX sigma deviation from their sophisticated moving averages, they all get hurt.

#14     Dec 20, 2007
  5. I'm no lover of either US foreign or domestic fiscal policy, but come on now... this sounds a bit like one of those Chinese euphemisms like 'Glorious Economic Co-operation plan'.

Let's keep it real, shall we?

#15     Dec 20, 2007
  6. Depends what kind of freedom you mean. Freedom of Speech, Religion, Press? Not in China.

But the US really sucks when I can't even walk down the street and drink a beer. Or smoke a joint on my porch if I want to.

#16     Dec 20, 2007
  7. LOL, I love your example

#17     Dec 20, 2007