More youth gang violence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jun 22, 2011.

1. http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/06/car_burglars_severely_beat_vic.html#incart_mce

Car burglars severely beat man after being caught in the act in Slidell, police say

Four men are accused of brutally beating a man who caught them breaking into his car in Slidell early Monday morning, police said.

The man, who was in his home at the time, looked out his window after he heard his car door slam shut outside, Slidell Police Detective Daniel Seuzeneau said. He saw the four men, who had taken a gun, cell phone and iPod from the car, fleeing toward Camellia Drive, Seuzeneau said.

The victim chased the men into the woods but found himself outnumbered and a "brutal attack" ensued, Seuzeneau said. The men beat the victim with his own pistol, large rocks and log, continuing even as the man tried to escape, Seuzeneau said.

[​IMG]

2. 1.Leaving his gun in his car

2.Chasing after 4 hoodlums that he knew was armed

This beating victim /gun owner was incredibly stupid.

3. Artful Dodger usually posts the youth violence threads I wonder how did he miss this one :confused:

4. Texas rule #1: Don't chase bad guys unless you're well armed.

Rule #2: Don't shoot to wound; less paperwork that way.

subrule #2: Use Hydra Shok ammo.

Seneca

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I like Texas rules.

6. 1.I wouldn't have chased them in that circumstance.Once they had left I would let them be and call my insurance company in the mourning

2.I agree

3.Use Speer Gold Dot ammo :D

7. My bedtime companion:

[​IMG]

Seneca

8. You're sounding like a Texan now-arguing about which ammo is best for killin' a crook not whether it is the right thing to do.

Seneca

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Good choice; I used to keep my colt 1911 .45 ACP in the drawer next to bed. Now I keep a 12 ga. pump with a sawed off barrel and an after market pistol grip/folding stock behind the head board.

(and yes it's of legal length you anti gun cry babies)

10. My 24/7 companion :D

[​IMG]

#10     Jun 22, 2011